The Irregular at Magic High School Season 3
Many years ago magic was considered fiction, but in the 21st century no new technology can do without it. In the 2030s, the harvest began to die due to a global cold snap. 2045 was the year of the beginning of the Third World War, which lasted 20 years. Result: a sharp decrease in the number of inhabitants of the planet Earth. Identifying people with maximum magical abilities has become a priority, because by developing them to perfection, the country receives colossal weapons…
Genre – fantasy, adventure.
Season 1 premiered on April 5, 2014.
Season 2 premiere on October 4, 2020.
The original name of the anime is Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.
“The Irregular at Magic High School ss 2”: release date, announcement
The first two seasons of the anime received good reviews from fans and critics. But will there be a sequel? And when will it be released, if the director takes on it? Will fans have to wait for new episodes again for years? While it is difficult to answer these questions, because the directors do not disclose their plans ahead of time. But, most likely, season 3 of the anime “The Irregular at Magic High School” if released, it will not be earlier than 2022.
The age difference between Tatsuya and Miyuki is only 11 months. Therefore, it is not surprising that they entered school in the same year. The school children immediately noticed that Tatsuya loved his sister very much, even too much. Miyuki, on the other hand, is cute and shy, and never gives her brother much trouble. But, despite the fact that they were always together, after the entrance exams to the First High magic high school, something went wrong: Tatsuya failed the practice, getting into the “second-class” stream, and Miyuki, having brilliantly coped with all the tests – in the first stream…
Time has passed. Tatsuya has shown his magnificent abilities, so everyone considers him the most powerful magician. It seems that just by looking at a man, the guy sees right through him. And with the arrival of Angelina Kudo Shields in his class, arriving for 3 months on an exchange, Tatsuya became wary. This girl has her secret goals. And maybe initially he didn’t really care, but over time everything falls into place…
- Tatsuya Shiba – a confident student of the First High magic high school; initially, theoretical knowledge of magic exceeded practical skills, therefore, having entered school, Tatsuya fell into category 2 called “Weeds”; Tatsuya’s main task is to take care and protect his sister; has a strong body by nature; does not like to show his emotions; shows enthusiasm for topics related to magical engineering; strives to change the world for the better, so that the future will bring only happiness to kind and open people, especially for his sister.
- Miyuki Shiba – the younger sister of the protagonist; has a beautiful appearance by nature; Tatsuya adores her, shows endless care and is able to harshly deal with anyone who might somehow offend Miyuki; friendly and humble with a great memory; ready to fulfill any order of her brother; losing magical power, Miyuki lowers the ambient temperature.
- Angelina Kudo Shields / Lina / Angie Sirius – Commander of the special American magic unit “Stars”; a battle mage, whose powers are highly valued by leadership; her original goal is to find the magician responsible for the explosion of matter, for this she is sent to an exchange school in Japan.
- Season 2 of the anime was directed by Risako Yoshida, replacing Manabu Ono. It is noteworthy that Yoshida took part in the creation of season 1. Thus, under his leadership, episodes 7, 14, 21, 26 were created. He also acted as the main director in the anime series “Lostorage Conflated WIXOSS” and in the anime film “The Irregular at Magic High School “, released in 2017.
- The main character of the anime “The Irregular at Magic High School” Tatsuya Shiba was voiced by Yuichi Nakamura, who voiced the character Kyosuke Kosaka from the anime “My Little Sister Can’t Be This Cute” (Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai). And the character Miyuki Shiba is voiced by Saori Hayami, who is the voice of Ayase Aragaki from the same anime. What an interesting coincidence! Moreover, in the anime series Ayase Aragaki repeatedly criticized Kyosuke Kosaka for his excessive care and love for his sister.
The Irregular at Magic High School Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|