The L Word: Generation Q Season 2
The series tells about the life of sexual minorities and about what difficulties they have to face every day. In addition to the rejection of society, they, like ordinary people, are forced to solve problems relating to home, everyday life, work and the ensuing consequences. It tells everything you have ever been shy about asking.
When will the series “The L Word: Generation Q Season 2” be released?
Without waiting for the broadcast of all episodes of the season 1, the series “The L Word: Generation Q” was immediately extended to the season 2. According to our forecasts, the premiere may take place in December 2020. For fans of the project, this will be the best New Year’s gift.
Unprecedented success brought a plot that touches on pressing topics. The picture received the greatest response in native America, where the feminist movement aimed at fighting the male ego and all the ensuing consequences is in full swing.
Sophie is madly in love with Dani. The girls have been together for a long time and Sophie wants to get a marriage proposal. But Dani is not in a hurry, because her father still can not understand that Sophie is not another hobby for Dani. Every year, her father’s health is getting worse, and the girl is afraid to upset him with talk of a lesbian wedding.
Bette is divorced, independently raising her daughter, is an open lesbian and wants to run for mayor. All plans are spoiled by a man who assures about the relationship of his legal wife and Bette while they were working together. It spoils a woman’s reputation. She has to look for measures to regain her honest name and explain to her daughter how it happened.
Dani sees Bette as the future honest mayor. The girl decides to quit her father’s company, where most of Dani’s decisions are so difficult that she can no longer sleep at night. Instead, she goes to the office where Bette works and offers her her reputation restoration services. A day earlier, Dani makes another decision.
She still makes an offer to Sophie, despite her disagreements with her father. Sophie herself is insanely happy to receive an offer from her beloved girl, only her career is not very successful. Sophie works on a television show that talks about lesbian women, literally promoting such a lifestyle.
In everyday life, many such stories happen. In addition to taking care of her own career, Bette is forced to put up with the difficult character of her daughter, who is trying to get out of control. Dani is torn between duty and desire, and Sophie just dreams of a family nest, twisted together with her beloved.
Some of Dani, Sophie, and Bette’s friends are having a hard time managing parenting. Some are looking for sex for one night. But all of them are connected by a desire to establish their own life and live happily the rest of the days with their loved ones. Which of the heroes will be able to cope with this task?
Actors and their roles
- Bette – running for mayor; brings up a daughter with whom she does not have the best relations; she is accused of having sexual relations with her subordinate, who was married; Bette tries to clear her reputation with Dani’s knowledge and participation in a television show where she expresses her point of view – Jennifer Beals.
- Dani – works in the company of a father who avoids sex minorities in every possible way, including his daughter’s lesbian relationships; Dani loves Sophie so much that she’s ready to go against her father’s will; she was tired of the dubious reputation of the company in which she works, and decided to get a job with Bette. Arienne Mandi.
- Sophie – works on a television show as a public relations manager; For a long time she was waiting for a proposal for marriage from Dani, in the end she received it – Rosanny Zayas.
- In 2019, before the series hit the airwaves, the United States was flooded with waves of indignation emanating from members of sexual minorities. Rallies were increasingly held on the streets of the country, because such people constantly consider themselves disadvantaged. The series fell under the trends of modern society, which affected its popularity. Therefore, now viewers are eagerly awaiting the release of season 2.
- Arienne Mandi originally came to the casting to try her hand at the role of Sophie, but the director immediately saw in her another character. A month later, Rosanny Zayas was approved for the role of Sophie, and then began approval for the role of other actors.
- Jennifer Beals was lured from another project. At first, the actress was not satisfied with the role of an open lesbian, who also planned to run for the city hall, but the exciting plot and faith in the project helped Jennifer make the right choice. Relatives supported the actress and were not against her participation in the project, especially since the shooting took place in her hometown.
- The same premises were used as the office of Bette and the office of Dani’s Father. Since many actors participated in various projects, it was necessary to save time on moving film sets. Filming several scenes at one time, the directors managed to devote time to another works.
The L Word: Generation Q Season 2 - release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||December 2020|
|2x02||Series 2||December 2020|
|2x03||Series 3||December 2020|
|2x04||Series 4||December 2020|
|2x05||Series 5||December 2020|
|2x06||Series 6||December 2020|
|2x07||Series 7||December 2020|
|2x08||Series 8||December 2020|
|2x09||Series 9||December 2020|
|2x10||Series 10||December 2020|