It’s no secret that same-sex relationships exist, and the TV show “The L Word” confirms this. Without hesitation, people can afford the luxury of being in love with a person of the same sex. But where will this relationship lead? How will it end? How do children live in such families and what problems do they have?
“The L Word: Generation Q ss 3”: release date, announcement
The sequel to the hit TV show “The L Word: Generation Q” is officially announced! The premiere of new episodes is scheduled for release on November 20, 2022! The fact is that the rating of the picture is very high and there is no point in closing the project at the peak of popularity. Let’s add: the TV series became one of the most successful in its segment in 2020, and after the release of season 2 it retained its position.
Sophie and Dani are crazy about each other, besides, Dani has already bought a ring and is eager to propose to her lover as soon as possible. Sophie hints at marriage in every possible way, but Dani is overcome by fear: her father will never accept such a marriage. On this day, she leaves for work, where she meets with the politician Bette Porter. The woman blames Dani for terrible things that she should be ashamed to sleep for at night.
And Dani knows perfectly well that she is guilty of them. At night she does not sleep at all – her conscience torments her terribly. That evening she proposes to Sophie and decides to introduce her to her father. Still, only her to decide how to live her life. Unfortunately, the father perceives Sophie as another hobby of his daughter and does not see the seriousness in their relationship.
Alice and Natalie have been together not so long ago. Two children from Natalie’s previous marriage live with them, but Alice treats them like friends. But the children do not accept her in any way and try to visit their second mother more often. Divorce was not easy for them and the kids do not want to take Alice into the family. Sometimes they openly ignore a woman, but she tries not to make a tragedy out of it.
While working on TV, Alice has seen many life stories, and in some she was even able to participate. Recently, her friend Bette, who ran for mayor, was accused of having an affair with a married woman, whose husband publicly disclosed this unpleasant information. Deciding to explain herself, Porter comes to the Alice show and finds support from the public.
At this time, Dani is in the hall. She decided: she quits her current job and gets a job with Bette. Confident in her professionalism, Dani comes to Porter. The politician is discouraged and speaks of a lack of trust, but Dani convinces her to work together. The election campaign is just around the corner and a lot in the lives of those shown in the TV series depends on it…
A woman named Shane comes to town. All her acquaintances are well aware of taste preferences, while she does not hesitate to change women often. Possessing a masculine character, Shane confronts a similar woman – Sarah Finley. The difference is that only one of them has romantic feelings…
Actors and their roles
- Sophie – the communications manager for a popular TV show; successfully moving up the career ladder; meets with Dani, who in the 1st episode of the 1st season proposes to Sophie, to which she gets consent – Rosanny Zayas.
- Dani – worked for her father’s pharmaceutical company for many years and tried to do everything possible to make him proud, but when her work became illegal and morally difficult, Dani chose to build a career on her own in the office of the lesbian mayor Bette; suffers from her father’s dislike of gay people – Arienne Mandi.
- Bette Porter – a well-known politician whose views coincide with the opinion of the public; she does not want to be led by corporations that harm people; at the first meeting, she sees great potential in Dani, and later decides to hire her to help her with the election campaign; accused of having sex with a married lady – Jennifer Beals.
- Alice – a charming, friendly host of a TV show where popular people share their opinions with the public; builds a relationship with Natalie, who has two children from a previous marriage; tries not to pay attention to the hatred of children against her and tries to make them optimistic – Leisha Hailey.
- Despite the budget savings, all seasons of TV shows remain in profit, and the actors earn good money. Each episode of Season 1 in America was watched by over 300 thousand viewers. For the creators, this is an excellent result, since the topic of the TV project is not suitable for everyone and has an age limit of 18+.
- In 2010, a reality show called “The Real L Word” was released for the first time based on the TV series “The L Word”. The show, in which 6 lesbian women share their story with viewers and build new relationships online, lasted 3 seasons.
The L Word: Generation Q Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||November 20, 2022|
|3x02||Series 2||November 27, 2022|
|3x03||Series 3||December 4, 2022|
|3x04||Series 4||December 11, 2022|
|3x05||Series 5||December 18, 2022|
|3x06||Series 6||December 25, 2022|
|3x07||Series 7||January 1, 2023|
|3x08||Series 8||January 8, 2023|
|3x09||Series 9||January 15, 2023|
|3x10||Series 10||January 22, 2023|