The Millionaire Detective Balance: Unlimited Season 2
Money is everything. That’s what the main character of the anime “The Millionaire Detective Balance: Unlimited” Daisuke Kanbe thinks. It seems that even instead of a heart he has a banknote. Despite this, he did not come up with anything better than becoming a detective. At the same time, the main character himself chose the department in which he wants to work…
Genre – Detective.
The premiere of the season 1 was held on April 9, 2020.
Original Anime Name – Fugō Keiji Baransu Anrimiteddo.
“The Millionaire Detective Balance: Unlimited ss 2”: release date, announcement
The sequel to the detective anime “The Millionaire Detective Balance: Unlimited” has not been officially announced. But fans of the show are confident that the new season will be. After watching only the first two episodes, the anime became so popular all over the world that anecdotes and memes began to be created about the main character. Still, in the center of history there is a bright character with an insane amount of money, whose behavior and life values do not fit into any framework of modern society.
We look forward to new episodes, which, presumably, may be released at the end of 2020. It is unlikely that the director will postpone the production of season 2 for a long time.
Haru Katō is a wonderful detective who was a little unlucky at work and was transferred to the Modern Crime Prevention Task Force. He does not want to recall this fact of failure, but his colleagues always remind Haru about it.
Meanwhile, the appearance of one person in the police building alarmed all the authorities. Has a senior management arrived? Is there a commission in the building? No – just Daisuke Kanbe, who never knew money problems. He only knew how to spend them in indecent amounts. His main assistant is HEUSC – an invisible person, just a voice that per second carries out any assignment of the owner: from drawing up a check to blocking roads in the city.
It so happened that Haru, an honest and decent detective, becomes the partner of the dubious Daisuke, who has an unlimited bank account in terms of money. In addition to this, the rich man does not see the value of life of mere mortals, because there is no money – your life is empty and worthless. So it makes no sense to worry about such people or to protect them by covering with their own bodies. Haru will never accept such principles. But how now to conduct investigations with Daisuke? Can the two detectives stop quarreling and find common ground for the sake of solving the most complicated crimes?
- Daisuke Kanbe – a millionaire detective, has a complex character; Employee at Modern Crime Prevention Task Force; Daisuke is sure that with money he can solve any question; harsh in his actions; a strict suit and a dark cloak – the usual image of Daisuke; by nature restrained, arrogant, unemotional; studied as an investigator in England.
- Haru Katō – detective; partner of Daisuke; not happy with his partner; by nature – the exact opposite of Daisuke, and Haru is often quick-tempered; integrity and honesty are the main features of the detective; lives by the principle that everything must be fair; loves his work very much; willing to risk his life to protect others.
- HEUSC – the butler of Daisuke, maintains his financial records.
- The anime was directed by Tomohiko Itō. He took part in such popular projects as: “Sword Art Online“, “Occult Academy”, “Silver Spoon”, “Hunter × Hunter” and others.
- The anime “The Millionaire Detective Balance: Unlimited” is an adaptation of the novel “Fugō Keiji” (Millionaire Detective), authored by Yasutaka Tsutsui. He is a popular Japanese writer as well as an actor. Tsutsui masterfully fills his works with satire, psychoanalysis, surrealism, as well as politically incorrect humor. Despite this, a huge number of readers have become loyal fans of the writer. Needless to say, how much criticism constantly fell upon him?
- Incredibly, the 4-part novel “Fugō Keiji” was written by Yasutaka Tsutsui back in 1978 (more than 40 years ago). And in 2005, the first adaptation came out – a Japanese TV show. The main role is played by the young beauty girl Miwako Kanbe, the granddaughter of a millionaire, who becomes a detective. Her luxury, manners and elegance do not prevent to reveal the most intricate crimes.
The Millionaire Detective Balance: Unlimited Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||the end of 2020|
|2x02||Series 2||the end of 2020|
|2x03||Series 3||the end of 2020|
|2x04||Series 4||the end of 2020|
|2x05||Series 5||the end of 2020|
|2x06||Series 6||the end of 2020|
|2x07||Series 7||the end of 2020|
|2x08||Series 8||the end of 2020|
|2x09||Series 9||the end of 2020|
|2x10||Series 10||the end of 2020|