Under the yoke of the military, there lived people belonging to the race of the Blackbloods. Many years ago they promised not to sort things out in a fight, so any slaughter was forbidden in the ranks of the Blackbloods people. A little girl named Talon did not want to live in a world where her people were constantly ridiculed by other people. But the Blackbloods was not destined to live long…
When will the series “The Outpost Season 3” be released?
The continuation of the adventure serial film “The Outpost” will appear on screens in July 2020. The story of revenge and a thirst for justice appealed to millions of people, thanks to which the series received its well-deserved continuation.
p.s. Unfortunately, the coronavirus intervened in the director’s plans to create the season 3 TV show “The Outpost”. After the suspension of the filming process, work began only in June 2020. Therefore, at best, we will see new episodes by the summer of 2021.
Talon could not accept that her mother, friends and other villagers could never stand up for themselves. Once a girl even beat a bully from a nearby village who shot a deer. Then I had to listen to the mother’s reproaches that it was impossible to fight, because many years ago the Blackbloods had made such a decision for themselves.
The girl, as before, remained unconvinced. But once the village was attacked. They killed everyone who was dear to her, and her mother died, protecting Talon from arrows. On the last gasp, the mother caused an unknown creature that helped the Talon to escape death. Over time, the girl got rid of all the signs that could give a Blackbloods in her.
After dozens of years after the extinction of this people, Talon came close to the goal. She learned that a village was attacked by a group of men who were paid good money for the destruction of her compatriots. For this, the girl snuck into the Outpost. This is a place where ordinary people are unlikely to want to go. It is full of military, which most people simply hate.
During the 1st season, the Talon was able not only to destroy some of its enemies, but also to find two reliable friends at the Outpost. But the goal remained unachieved, so the creators agreed that season 2 is simply necessary. But even here it is not so simple – the Talon could not reach the goal again, and her friends are in mortal danger.
Each season is an exciting battle taking place in the wizarding world. There is a place not only for people, but also for magical creatures. Suppose they are not always good, but the viewer will certainly not be bored!
Actors and their roles
- Talon – a brave girl who wants to avenge the death of his village; before her eyes, all the locals were cut, some of them were killed with bows, until the last mother was on her feet, but she could give her daughter some kind of protection that sometimes protects Talon from enemy attacks; the girl is incredulous, rude, recognizes her attractiveness, but never uses it – Jessica Green.
- Garret Spears – good-natured commander of the military guard of the Outpost; the son of the chief of the Outpost; torn between love for the Talon and devotion to service; tries to care for the Talon, but for a long time does not achieve reciprocity, because it is impossible to agree with her; over time, Garret learns many secrets that threaten his existence – Jake Stormoen.
- Princess Rosmund – a pompous lady, whom everyone calls Gwynn; at the beginning of the series demanded that Talon hide her in her room so that Gwynn could escape from her enemies; uses his position at any opportunity – Imogen Waterhouse.
- The series has no luck with directors – only during the filming of the season 1 five people exchanged, none of whom wanted to stay in their place for longer than 3-4 episodes. In the season 2 the number of directors has become even greater. By the beginning of the filming of the season 3, the creators promised that two directors would be hired, who would leave the project only at the very end.
- Jessica Green is very famous at home in Australia, but the rest of the audience noticed her not so long ago. Bright appearance attracted to her film producers, and now Jessica only has time to run from one film set to another. She has no problems with work, but Green simply does not have time.
- Jennifer Griffin is the producer of the project. Few people remember that from 1994 to 2010 she was treated for breast cancer and, in general, should not have returned to the film industry. But in the end, the series “The Outpost”, the idea of which came to her precisely at this difficult time, helped Jennifer to re-engage in producing and journalism.
- Initially, it was implied that Jake Stormoen will work out his small storyline and leave the project. That’s just the audience decided differently, making him an idol of the TV series “The Outpost”. The female half of the audience was categorically opposed to his hero being killed in the season 2.
The Outpost Season 3: Release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||summer 2021|
|3x02||Series 2||summer 2021|
|3x03||Series 3||summer 2021|
|3x04||Series 4||summer 2021|
|3x05||Series 5||summer 2021|
|3x06||Series 6||summer 2021|
|3x07||Series 7||summer 2021|
|3x08||Series 8||summer 2021|
|3x09||Series 9||summer 2021|
|3x10||Series 10||summer 2021|