The Promised Neverland Season 2 / Yakusoku no Neverland 2
The first month of the new 2019 quickly passed. Someone he has already pleased with the long-awaited novelties, and someone else longs for waiting for the new seasons of their favorite anime series. Do not despair, wait for new products is not so long.
Thus, the anime “The Promised Neverland” has already appeared on streaming platforms and is rapidly gaining popularity. But does director Mamoru Kanbe plan to release his sequel?
When will the anime “The Promised Neverland Season 2” come out?
I have not had time to finish the first season of the series, and the fans have already been conquered by a non-trivial plot. Now they are interested in what will happen next. The first season was released only at the beginning of January 2019 and continues to be released so far.
It is worth noting that the popularity of the manga of the same name is growing every day. If the fans will take the anime as well, then the creators of the picture will certainly please their continuation. The premiere of the anime “The Promised Neverland Season 2”, according to some sources, will be held in October 2020.
The plot of the picture really captivates and excites the imagination of the audience. Judge for yourself.
2045 In the center of the story are several orphans: Emma, Norman and Ray. They, along with other orphaned children, live in a shelter in which they feel completely happy. They have everything you need for a carefree and joyful life: from delicious food to clean clothes. The children are looked after by a wonderful lady named Isabella, who for all the pupils is a “Mother”.
At the orphanage housing, the guys watch every day the wondrous world around them. The children would continue to live so blissfully and serenely. But once Emma, Norman and Ray find out what really awaits them outside their home.
Friends are faced with the truth of life: outside the walls waiting for them a world full of demonic creatures, to feed which they raise… children. Having learned the terrible truth, the guys were not confused. They decide to take matters into their own hands in order to escape from the orphanage. But how will the young heroes meet the real world?
- Emma – a brisk and cheerful orphan girl of 11 years old, brave, active, the first to decide to organize an escape from a orphanage housing.
- Norman – a cunning and intelligent tactician, Emma’s friend, in all respects supports her activist friend, despite the confidence that her plan was completely failed.
- Ray – an incredibly intelligent child, a friend of Emma and Norman, is ready to go to great lengths for the sake of friends.
- Isabella – the “Mother” of all the children in the orphanage, works for demons, supplying the “meat” of the highest quality.
- Anime series appeared thanks to the manga, which began to be printed back in 2016. In mid-2017, the circulation of manga was about 1.5 million copies. Then their number only grew and as of April 2018, more than 6 million copies had already been printed. The popularity is growing, and therefore the anime series can wait for the same success.
- According to the genre of “The Promised Neverland” refer to fantasy, horror and tragedy.
- In 2018, “The Promised Neverland” manga became the best Shōnen-manga according to the opinion of the Shogakukan publishing house.
The Promised Neverland Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||October 2020|
|2x02||Series 2||October 2020|
|2x03||Series 3||October 2020|
|2x04||Series 4||October 2020|
|2x05||Series 5||October 2020|
|2x06||Series 6||October 2020|
|2x07||Series 7||October 2020|
|2x08||Series 8||October 2020|
|2x09||Series 9||October 2020|
|2x10||Series 10||October 2020|