Freshmen in college always have a hard time. Especially for those who live in a hostel. New meetings, acquaintances, problems with payment and training — they all have to comprehend, analyze and solve by themselves. But what if hormones hit them in the head? How can adolescents cope with the hardships of later years of schooling?
“The Sex Lives of College Girls ss 2”: release date, announcement
It is already known that the sequel to the teenage TV show “The Sex Lives of College Girls” will take place, but the exact date remains unknown to this day. Season 2 is expected to be available for viewing in November 2022. We are waiting for official statements.
Bela came to college to fulfill her innermost desires — to finally meet new people and gain even more knowledge. With optimism walking through life, she easily finds friends, who become her roommates. The girl does not get hung up on problems and believes that everything ends well anyway.
Kimberly craved communication with other people. Since her family did not have enough finances, the girl had to quickly find a job outside of college and pay for her studies on her own. Colleagues immediately began to make fun of her, because people often take advantage of her kindness, and Kimberly was always kind to them.
By entering college, Whitney wanted to win twice: to get rid of the attention of the famous mother-mayor and to be closer to her lover, who teaches football here. And all would be fine, but in the team she was a member of, everyone quickly learned about her relationship with the coach. And such things are suppressed by law in the United States.
Frame from the TV show
Leighton came here only to live and study with her beloved friends from her hometown. Upon arrival, she was placed in a room with Whitney, Kimberly and Bela, whom she immediately began to humiliate. Leighton was furious, but when she went to figure out what was the matter, it turned out that her “friends” did not want to live in the same room with her and even asked the dorm supervisor not to move Leighton with them.
This is how the story of each heroine began. They quickly found a common language and even the eternally dissatisfied Leighton became loved in this small company. The girls thought about men together, learned new things about each other, helped solve painful issues and forgave each other for mistakes. Learning to be an adult isn’t that easy, and they’ll prove it in Season 2!
Actors and their roles
- Bela — born into a caring Indian family; decided to become a different person; tries to reach heights in her craft, but constantly encounters sexism; the most positive of the girls, chatting non-stop, while Bela is very vulnerable and not always able to stand up for herself — Amrit Kaur.
- Leighton — blonde with a bitchy personality; talks on an equal footing with her father, which does not bother him at all; upon arrival at college, she is disappointed in her friends, but finds solace in new acquaintances who live with her in the same room; tries to apologize to them, although they don’t need it — Reneé Rapp.
- Kimberly — has Scottish roots; her parents are terrified that the girl will have to live in the same room with people of different nationalities; Kimberly is open to new acquaintances, but often people confuse her good nature with naivety, trying to mock her feelings — Pauline Chalamet.
- Whitney — the daughter of a famous mother, which darkens her life a lot; because of this, Whitney decided to go to college away from home; in love with a football coach, but thinks that he too clearly shows sympathy for her in front of strangers — Alyah Chanelle Scott.
- Nico — brother of Leighton; everyone adores him; he is the most popular guy in college; has good athletic performance; has a weakness for smart women; loves his sister; on the first day of her arrival, Nico tries to help Leighton get comfortable and survive the betrayal of her friends — Gavin Leatherwood.
- Pauline Chalamet — the actor’s own older sister of Timothée Chalamet, best known for the film “Dune” by director Denis Villeneuve. From the age of 10 she has been involved in filming and various theatrical performances. At the time of filming of the 1st season of “The Sex Lives of College Girls” the girl was already 28 years old, but that did not stop her from looking like a freshman.
- The working title of the series is “College Girls”, but later it was decided to change the title to “The Sex Lives of College Girls”, which sounded more tempting and youthful.
- Filming for the TV show started in mid-November 2020. The main locations were selected in Los Angeles. And Vassar College acted as an educational institution, in which the corresponding scenes were filmed — the film crew worked in mid-2021 during the summer holidays.
The Sex Lives of College Girls Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||November 2022|
|2x02||Series 2||November 2022|
|2x03||Series 3||November 2022|
|2x04||Series 4||November 2022|
|2x05||Series 5||November 2022|
|2x06||Series 6||November 2022|
|2x07||Series 7||November 2022|
|2x08||Series 8||November 2022|
|2x09||Series 9||November 2022|
|2x10||Series 10||November 2022|