The Twilight Zone Season 2
The series “The Twilight Zone” is the same name adaptation of the American television series, created in 1959. Each episode is a story that ends in an absolutely illogical or terrifying denouement. Most Americans still believe that it is from here that abstract ideas originate, promoted through television.
When will the “The Twilight Zone Season 2” series be released?
Continuation of the series “The Twilight Zone” will appear in April 2020. Since the plot is based on a picture of past years, it is already clear that the second season was filmed in advance.
Episodes of the series relate to different genres from medieval fantasy to drama or horror – it all depends on what the author wants to show.
What will the viewers tell the show? A bit of everything – the stories are not always united by one storyline. In one of the episodes, two men cross the area under cover of night. Such an environment incites one of them to invite the other to commit a terrifying act. To the surprise of the audience, the second agrees and then the most interesting begins…
There are a lot of such stories in the arsenal of screenwriters, because the flow of human ideas is inexhaustible. It was originally planned to recreate the past picture, but in the end, the creators agreed that you can take only part of the plot and adapt it to the harmony of the modern world. So there were the first series, viewing of which has passed for one million spectators.
Also a film was created dedicated to the events of the series. It dealt with several stories at once, each of which was written by a different writer. Steven Spielberg, George Miller and Joe Dante teamed up to write the perfect story.
Unfortunately, the horrendous fame of the events on the set overshadowed all the impressions of the film. When the scene was filmed with a helicopter, one of the actors and two young children was deadly unlucky – an adult and a child had their heads cut off by the blades of an aircraft machine, and the second child was the victim of an accident that happened after the tragic incident. Spielberg and other creators were able to pay off a financial reward towards the relatives of the victims, but since then the shooting rules have been changed for everyone.
What will happen in season 2 remains a mystery, because the work on each series is the task of a separate team of actors, directors and screenwriters. Even the future of the 1st season was difficult to predict – the events of the original painting were changed so much. Let us only hope that everything will go without incident, and that the audience will grow more than ever!
Actors and their roles
Since the plots of the series are not related to each other, the cast is constantly changing, only the leader has one person, who narrates about the events that took place in one or another series.
Among the memorable stars in the series can be seen:
- Presenter – Jordan Peele;
- Marjorie – Lesley Mirza;
- Monica Jones – Shayle Ferdinand;
- Pam – Lexie Huber.
- The events of the film “The Twilight Zone” consisted of 4 parts: Spielberg filmed the part where we are talking about the rejuvenation of older people living in a nursing home; Dante got the story of a boy with paranormal abilities, Miller – the final picture. It tells about a man who suffers from aerophobia and sees a gremlin in the window of an airplane.
- A great contribution to the development and creation of the series was made by Greg Yaitanes. He directed most of the episodes and even helped the rest of the directors make believable series. Earlier, Yaitanes worked on popular paintings “Banshee”, “House, M.D.”, “Prison Break”, “Soldier of Fortune, Inc.”, “Lost”, “The Invisible Man”, “Genius” and others.
- Screenwriter of the popular youth animated series “Rick and Morty” Alex Rubens took a similar position in the TV series “The Twilight Zone”. He wanted to leave most of the story invented by Rod Serling back in the days when the first The Twilight Zone was shown. And he practically succeeded in this – the exception was made only by small details pointing to modern society.
- Having received the script, Jordan Peele didn’t quite understand what was required of him – instead of playing the role of a character, he had to talk to the viewer through the screen and configure him to watch the next episode. Then the creators offered Jordan to look at past issues of The Twilight Zone. This had an effect, and Peel decided to try himself as a storyteller.
- After the news that the series will soon appear on the air, letters from The Twilight Zone fans filmed in 1959 began to be received by the editorial staff of the CBS channel. People were so inspired by the idea that they decided to thank the project management for the opportunity to once again look at the masterpiece of the past years – after almost 50 years, the film has devoted fans, who enthusiastically reacted to the idea of the authors.
The Twilight Zone Season 2 release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||April 2020|
|2x02||Series 2||April 2020|
|2x03||Series 3||April 2020|
|2x04||Series 4||April 2020|
|2x05||Series 5||April 2020|
|2x06||Series 6||April 2020|
|2x07||Series 7||April 2020|
|2x08||Series 8||April 2020|
|2x09||Series 9||April 2020|
|2x10||Series 10||April 2020|