Reginald Hargreeves, known for his obsessive penchant for scientific experimentation, witnesses an inexplicable miracle. On October 1, 1989, babies are born all over the world who were unplanned. Before the birth, the mothers had no signs of pregnancy. In total, 43 children were born, 7 of which Sir Reginald was able to take for himself.
“The Umbrella Academy ss 4”: release date, announcement
A sequel to the captivating superhero drama “The Umbrella Academy” has been officially announced! There is information that in the fall of 2023 the creators will introduce us to the season 4.
Decades passed before all the children could come together. The reason was the death of their common parent Sir Reginald, which outwardly looked like typical health problems. Even when he took the children to his house, he did not give them names — only numbers. Number Two, known as Diego, immediately arrived at the scene of his father’s death and came to the conclusion that he really died a natural death.
But Number One, who later received the name Luther, was sure of the opposite. He was one of the few who was truly saddened by the death of Reginald. At the insistence of his father, he spent his last years on another planet, for which he received the nickname Spaceboy. Only now has he returned. In the room of the deceased, he did not find any evidence that could change his own beliefs.
Allison is ward number Three. While Diego learned to throw knives in any trajectory, and Luther was famous for his power, the girl had more tricky tasks. With the phrase “I heard a rumor…” she could convince anyone to do what she needed. In recent years, she lost her family and became convinced that she was a terrible mother. Therefore, Allison did not use her power.
Number Seven has always been an unloved child. No one paid attention to her ambitions, but she also wanted to show herself. Later, the violin helped her earn a living. She was so fluent in the instrument that she was able to give paid lessons. Relations with her father became even worse after she released a book that hid the dark secrets of her adopted family.
Number Four is so eccentric that he can’t go a day without drugs and alcohol. Having the talent to communicate with the dead, he tries to call his father, but receives no answer. But the long-dead Number Six often visits him. Having caused the apocalypse at the end of the 1st season, the guys wanted to restore the planet by returning to the past.
The attempt failed miserably, and at the end of the season 3, Number Seven, who made a cuming out, was able to surprise everyone with his abilities. What awaits the guys in the season 4? What fate awaits their family, which is already holding on to the last of its strength?
Actors and their roles
- Diego — unable to suppress impulsiveness and often commits rash acts; previously expelled from the police academy; has the ability to throw knives and change their trajectory during the flight — David Castañeda.
- Vanya — has destructive abilities, but for many years she did not know about it; Reginald managed to suppress her power with psychotropic drugs; since childhood, she has been in love with a guy who has become the main disappointment in her life; owns the violin and successfully teaches this art to others — Ellen Page, later Elliot Page.
- Luther — is considered the only one who did not leave his father; spent his last years on the Moon, completing the task of Reginald; once received mortal wounds, but his father introduced an antidote into Luther, which made him look like an animal — Tom Hopper.
- Allison — ruined a life because of her ability; kind, smart, has a romantic interest in Luther; trying to get custody of her daughter, but so far the girl is being raised by her husband; knows how to make people do what is beneficial to her — Emmy Raver-Lampman.
- Compared to the budget of the 1st and 2nd seasons, the 3rd one was filmed with better quality. Even viewers can tell the difference in the filming and special effects, which cost $500,000 for Season 3.
- According to the plot, Vanya cums out in the season 3 and becomes Victor. At the same time, Ellen in real life makes a similar cums out and becomes Elliot, presenting herself to the world as a trans man. For several years, the actress was preparing for this step, and later decided not to resort to a sex change, limiting herself to the desire to dress in men’s.
- Makeshift animal overlays on Tom Hopper’s body weigh about 90 pounds, which he wears even when he is involved in action scenes.
- The Handler was supposed to be played by actor Jon Hamm, but he refused to take part in the project. As a result, the creators of the TV show offered the role… to actress Kate Walsh. So the Handler turned from a man into a woman. Moreover, Steve Blackman did not dictate to Walsh what her character should be. As a result, everything that we saw on the screen, from demeanor to outrageous costumes, is entirely the merit of the actress.
The Umbrella Academy Season 4: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|