The universe of the walking dead has grown so much that the third TV show is popular all over the world! Now the main characters are the Bennett sisters and their friends who travel the post-apocalyptic world. The truth has been hidden from them for many years, but they are ready to find answers to questions…
“The Walking Dead: World Beyond ss 3”: release date, announcement
Unfortunately, even before the release of Season 2 of the TV show “The Walking Dead: World Beyond”, its creators announced that it would be the final one. Despite the great popularity of the era called “The Walking Dead”, the TV series was not renewed for season 3. It is known that initially it was planned to tell this story in a limited way, in two seasons. Well, we thank the directors, screenwriters and producers for a great job!
The plot covers a new world in which humanity is saved from zombies. People have been straying into coalitions for ten years, and some Republicans are defending them. They periodically visit civilians, ask scientists to help them in development and take the smartest into their domain. The father of two girls, Iris and Hope Bennett, was asked by the Republicans to fly to another place.
Leaving his daughters, the man ordered Felix Carlucci to take care of the girls, but this was not easy. And if the obedient Iris tried to be quiet and calm, then Hope did not want to put up with the loss of her parents. Several years ago, in front of the girls, their mother died. Now the father was also taken away. Hope with all her heart hated Republicans and dreamed of finding a parent as soon as possible.
The father periodically got in touch through letters, but one day the girls receive a signal from him for help. At the same time, Republicans, led by a woman named Elizabeth, arrive in their settlement. She promises the girls to take them to their father, but everything turned out to be much more complicated. Realizing the gravity of their situation, the Bennett sisters develop an escape plan.
Few people know that Iris often has dreams that have nothing to do with reality. They scare her, and sometimes the girl does not want to fall asleep at all. And Hope devoted her life to the creation of chemical formulas for alcohol and threw underground parties that did not approve of the adult population. Both girls are extremely smart, even if they have different characters.
They randomly end up with a map on which Elizabeth indicated the location of their father. Deciding to go in search of him, the Bennett sisters escape from their camp, and several more people with them. But the situation turns out to be a trap, cleverly laid out by Elizabeth for her own benefit.
At the end of season 1, the sisters have to split up and Hope is in the hands of a domineering Republican. In season 2, Hope’s random companion turns out to be a close person to Elizabeth. Huck, as the woman is called, is imbued with Bennett’s ideas and becomes less frank with the Republicans. But Hope herself is in no hurry to get close to Huck. How will the sisters meet, and when will they find their father? And what role will Rick Grimes, the star of “The Walking Dead“, play in the plot?..
Actors and their roles
- Iris Bennett — cannot forget the past and suffers from the imminent death of her mother; is exposed to nightmares, as a result of which she has to see a psychologist; Iris had to end therapy because the psychologist died of an incurable disease before her next visit — Aliyah Royale.
- Hope Bennett — tries not to remember the past in which in front of her eyes a pregnant woman killed her mother, after which Hope shot the offender with her own hands; is a specialist in the preparation of alcoholic beverages; understands chemistry; hates the imposed political scheme and does not hesitate to express protests; sneaking into her mother’s grave — Alexa Mansour.
- Felix Carlucci — stayed with the Bennett sisters after their father was taken away; tries to guide Hope on the right path, forbids her to party, but it’s all in vain; later goes on the run with them — Nico Tortorella.
- Elizabeth — one of the leaders from the Republic; wants to recruit the Bennett sisters to work for the government, but they run away and the woman has to catch them; she is determined to break their spirit and make them the puppets of the new state — Julia Ormond.
- The TV series belongs to the Walking Dead comic universe created by Robert Kirkman. Three TV projects have already been filmed: “The Walking Dead” (broadcast since 2010), “Fear the Walking Dead” (since 2015) and “The Walking Dead: World Beyond”. So far, the most popular TV show is “The Walking Dead”.
- When the Season 2 trailer featured a character like Jadis (former leader of the Scavengers from “The Walking Dead” TV series), audience interest skyrocketed. The first season was watched by about 1.5 million people, and the second one was joined by another 500 thousand.
- On the TV series, viewers hoped to see Rick Grimes missing on “The Walking Dead”. Actor Andrew Lincoln, who played this role, left the project several years ago. But since his character’s death was never revealed, fans are still hoping to see him. Perhaps the meeting will happen on another TV show?
The Walking Dead: World Beyond Season 3 - release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||the project is closed|
|3x02||Series 2||the project is closed|
|3x03||Series 3||the project is closed|
|3x04||Series 4||the project is closed|
|3x05||Series 5||the project is closed|
|3x06||Series 6||the project is closed|
|3x07||Series 7||the project is closed|
|3x08||Series 8||the project is closed|
|3x09||Series 9||the project is closed|
|3x10||Series 10||the project is closed|