Several girls went on an unforgettable journey in a private jet, but before they could reach their destination, they had an accident. The price of survival is the lives of others, and in order to get out of here, they need to stock up on confidence. After all, no one knows for sure whether the girls will be able to get to civilization and not go crazy…
“The Wilds ss 3”: release date, announcement
The continuation of the TV series “The Wilds” has not yet been announced. At the moment, there is no information about the start of filming and, most likely, the creators of the TV show will not announce their plans, but will release the season 3 in about a year — in the spring of 2023. After the success of two seasons, it makes no sense to close the project. There is a demand — a continuation is needed.
In fact, the trip for the girls themselves looked like parental coercion. Trying to solve the problems of their daughters, moms and dads decided to send them to a special camp where there would be no place for men. According to the assurances of the management, the girls return from such trips wiser and updated. As it turned out later — not always alive.
Already on the plane, the girls made conclusions about each other. But strong shaking caused the crash near a desert island. Having received an extensive wound, one of the passengers dies in front of the others. Unable to use the phones, the survivors decide to arrange a place to sleep. After all, it is not known how long they will have to spend on this island.
Episode by episode, the viewer learns about the life of the main characters, which was before the current events. One of them, Leah, was the victim of beautiful words that were spoken to her by a young man. Dreaming of physical intimacy, he made many promises. Having received what he wanted, the guy decided not to have anything to do with Leah. After the plane crash, only her phone worked, but the girl wasted time calling her lover.
For a whole season, the girls tried to get off the island, but nothing worked. All attempts were unsuccessful, and they had to come to terms with the idea that they would not be found. In the season 2, the leadership of the so-called “camp” did a similar “trick” with the guys. A group of 8 people ended up on the island without the opportunity to get out or even use their luggage.
One of the main events of the new season was the meeting of girls and boys. By that time, the female sex had already mastered small survival skills. But how can they cope with the impending dangers when their strength is minimal before the upcoming events? Many people said goodbye to their lives, being in precisely such conditions — our heroes are no exception.
And although in each episode they show us fragments that say that both groups got out of the island, it still remains unclear how they could do it? Who helped them? Did they know they were being followed? Who will be punished for their deeds? And who benefits from placing people in such conditions? ..
Actors and their roles
- Leah — a young girl who, out of inexperience, fell for the nonsense of an adult man; was deeply hurt by his refusal to continue the relationship; she did not understand what she could be guilty of and looked for the reason in herself; the call from the phone was made to him, which doomed the rest of the girls to a long stay on the island — Sarah Pidgeon.
- Fatin — a cheerful classmate of Leah, known for her talent not to choose men, but to sleep with anyone who agrees to it; even in difficult conditions, she tries to look brilliant, which annoys the others; thinks only about physical satisfaction and looks for ways to get it on the island — Sophia Ali.
- Rachel — a successful athlete, in the shadow of which her sister is constantly; keeps track of what is eaten and weighs each product with maniacal persistence; anticipating imminent death, decides to enjoy the cake and eats until she passes out — Reign Edwards.
- Nora — the quiet and calm sister of Rachel, who is always there for her, even when Rachel is playing sports; often sits nearby and looks at her sister; reads a lot and understands the things that are taught in the Boy Scout camp — Helena Howard.
- Henry Tanaka — was in the Boy Scout camp for a long time, then began to look for aesthetic pleasure, so his external image does not fit in with his knowledge of local laws and the ability to make a fire — Aidan James Laprete.
- Scotty Simms — does not give up even after the crash; an optimist, he believes that they will be saved soon, and in the future he will become a billionaire who honestly built his empire — Reed Shannon.
- The season 1 showed brilliant ratings, but with the advent of new episodes, they slowly crept down. Despite this, the season 3 has every chance of existence.
- For Aidan Laprete, the role in the TV series was not easy. Since childhood, he has dreamed of acting in films, but he is rarely taken to projects. In “The Wilds” he gave his all and became one of the favorite characters noted by the audience.
- The stump of Rachel’s arm in season 2 was replaced by a treated wooden stick that Reign Edwards herself found at the filming location.
- In 2021, the season 1 of the TV show “The Wilds” was nominated for the GLAAD Media Awards in the “Outstanding Drama Series” category.
The Wilds Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|