To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts Season 2
When you can rely on your partner at a difficult moment, and then you have to execute an order to destroy it – this is very difficult to do. Now the former captain of the Incarnate has turned into a hunter for his brothers, with whom he fought with enemies in a distant war…
Genre – fantasy, action.
The premiere of the season 1 took place on July 1, 2019.
The original name of the anime is Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e.
When will the sequel to the anime “To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts Season 2” be released?
Manga of the same name is very popular among teens around the world. The long-awaited film version of the history of the monster hunter has broken all records in the number of views. The new anime series “To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts” is scheduled to launch on screens by the end of 2020.
Patria. A hundred years ago, war broke out between the northern industrial city and the southern mining city. During the war, the Southerners won by their numbers. The Northern Union was afraid of defeat, so they created the Incarnate – people turned into super-weapons. These were monsters with tremendous and terrifying power. For such creatures, there were no obstacles.
Southern Confederation began to lose its army. But on the eve of the last, most difficult battle, the soldiers of the Northern Union learned that a long-awaited armistice agreement would be signed. North and South unite again in order to begin to exist together. But in the world there will be no place for the Incarnate soldiers…
Dr. Elaine, who managed to create the Incarnate, analyzed their behavior in battle. Unfortunately, the girl saw a bad trend. Over time, each Incarnate sooner or later began to lose his mind and control over his strength. Not understanding what they were doing, monsters were capable of harming everyone, including loved ones. At the meeting, the Captain of the Incarnate, Hank, takes an oath from all the soldiers: “The one who loses his soul will be killed by us”…
Many years have passed since that war. But the Incarnate still live among the ordinary population. They declared hunting. John William Bancroft was no exception. Hank came for him. But the daughter of the deceased, Nancy, before whose eyes the father was killed, threw all her strength into finding Hank. The girl is ready to shoot the former captain of the Incarnate. But everything turns out to be much more complicated than she could imagine. Now Nancy will follow Hank for one purpose – to understand the reason for the murder of her beloved father…
- Hank Henriette – Captain of the Incarnate in the past; hunter for the Incarnate in the present; by character, Hank is a calm guy, friendly towards people, and he always keeps his word; he has a strong sense of justice; Hank – a great tactician, this quality was honed to perfection during the Civil War, because then the guy was the captain; in the moonlight, his hair becomes white; when Hank turns into a monster, his head acquires a wolfish appearance, his body is covered with hair, claws appear on his fingers, his tail grows, and he acquires all the qualities of an animal: speed, endurance, eyesight, smell…
- Nancy Schaal Bancroft – the daughter of John William Bancroft, her father was once killed before her eyes, and the girl swore that she would avenge him; once in the tavern Nancy meets Hank and, without hesitation, shoots him, but, being Incarnate, he does not die; Hank tries to convince Nancy that the murder of her father was the inevitable decision; the girl decides to figure everything out herself and goes on a journey with the monster hunter.
- Elaine – the doctor who created the Incarnate, after observing them during the war, discovered some deviations in behavior that could affect the fate of all of humanity; her decision was the only correct one – it is necessary to destroy all those whom she created, but she did not have time to finish the work begun.
- The manga of the same name was first released on July 9, 2014 in Bessatsu Shonen Magazine by the Japanese publishing house Kodansha. And only once, in the September 2015 issue, the manga was not released. As of the summer of 2019, 10 volumes were published.
- The first volume of the manga took 39th place in the Oricon weekly comic book ranking with 22.5 thousand copies sold. Each successive volume held a higher rating. So, already the 4th volume took the 24th place with the number of sold copies of about 33 thousand units.
- The first volume, translated into English, was published in May 2016.
To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts Season 2: Release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||the end of 2020|
|2x02||Series 2||the end of 2020|
|2x03||Series 3||the end of 2020|
|2x04||Series 4||the end of 2020|
|2x05||Series 5||the end of 2020|
|2x06||Series 6||the end of 2020|
|2x07||Series 7||the end of 2020|
|2x08||Series 8||the end of 2020|
|2x09||Series 9||the end of 2020|
|2x10||Series 10||the end of 2020|
Top 10 Anime Where MC IS A Overpowered Half-Human/Half Monster
- La casa de papel (The Paper House) season 3
- Defending Jacob Season 2
- Magi’s Grandson Season 2 / Kenja no Mago 2
- Good Girls season 2
- Anne with an E Season 3
- Full-Time Magister/Quanzhi Fashi Season 4
- Hataraku Maou-sama / The Devil Is a Part Timer Season 2
- Star Wars: Rebels Season 5
- Urahara season 2
- Osomatsu-san season 3