Kaneki Ken is an ordinary youth, living a calm and measured life. After getting acquainted with Rize, the guy agreed to go on a date, but he did not even guess what disasters would bring with him an innocent meeting and where the evening ends tonight.
When will the anime “Tokyo Ghoul Season 4” come out?
The sequel to the exciting anime “Tokyo Ghoul” seems to be waiting for the whole world. But the creators decided to hold back the information.
While there is no question of closing the picture, because its ratings justify all the expectations of the creators, and with each season, the audience only grows. The tragic events in the life of the main character left their imprint in the hearts of dedicated fans.
Kaneki is a first-year student at a local university. He leads a quiet, peaceful life, learns well and likes to read. One day a guy meets a cafe with a girl named Renee. She is tricked into getting a date with him, where he plans to kill Ken.
But things did not go according to plan and Renee lost her life. Kaneki suffered serious injuries, after which he was urgently transplanted to organs of the deceased René. The girl was born from a birth ghoul and Kaneki, after the operation, began to notice significant changes in his body.
Gul is a creature that eats human flesh. Kaneki for a long time resists his instincts, but nature takes the upper hand and he has to put up with his present nature. He finds himself a waiter’s job in a cafe that supplies the remaining ghouls with human flesh. At first Kaneki hardly endures himself, but getting acquainted with other ghouls makes him believe that they are not so terrible creatures as they are considered by people.
Eventually, Ken begins to accept his nature, but fighting with Arima made him forget the past and start life from scratch. Now he is Hayse Sasaki, who is ashamed of his ghoul abilities and can not reconcile with it. Several times he tried to overcome his disgust with the monster that lives in his body, but all attempts were unsuccessful.
He is even more shy than before, scratching the back of his head when embarrassed. Every day the guy thinks how to get back the old memories, but the fear of losing friends and a new wife makes you forget about your dreams.
Hayse will find the courage to accept the inner ghoul and finally become a father.
Actors and their roles
- Hayse Sasaki / Kaneki Ken is half human, half ghoul. From Renee inherited kakugan – a specific eye ghoul, rapid regeneration, as well as unable to eat ordinary food. When he became Hayse, he married Touka. The couple have a child – Natsuki Hanae.
- Touka Hirishima is a waitress in the same cafe where Kaneki is working, a ghoul from birth, 3 years younger than him, calm but extremely vindictive, in the future the wife of Hayse is Sora Amamiya.
- Rize Kamishiro is a ghoul. Known as one of the most cruel individuals. Loves reading. At the beginning of the anime Kaneki tried to eat, but the girl fell beams, after which Ken was transplanted to her organs, and Rize herself was deemed dead. As a result, it turned out that the girl is alive – Kana Hanadzawa.
- Anime is based on the author’s manga Suma Isis “Tokyo Ghoul”, which was released from 2011 to 2014 by the publishing house “Shueisha”.
- Adaptation of the manga in the anime was performed by the studio “Pierrot”.
- The picture is available to viewers who have reached the age of 18 years. Genre of anime – shonen.
- According to the manga, 4 video games with the same name
Tokyo Ghoul Season 4: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|4x01||Series 1||not announced|
|4x02||Series 2||not announced|
|4x03||Series 3||not announced|
|4x04||Series 4||not announced|
|4x05||Series 5||not announced|
|4x06||Series 6||not announced|
|4x07||Series 7||not announced|
|4x08||Series 8||not announced|
|4x09||Series 9||not announced|
|4x10||Series 10||not announced|