Trust Season 2
The series narrates about the real events that occurred in 1973. For the purpose of ransom, the unknown kidnapped the grandson of one of the richest people in history. That’s just to buy a guy no one is going.
When will the series “Trust Season 2” be released?
Continuation of the series “Trust” will be held in 2020. Exotic entertainment of wealthy people make the public indulge in an indescribable shock. In addition, it is told that none of the rich is ready to part with their money, even when the lives of close people are at stake.
Italian billionaire John Paul Getty, who has made his fortune in the oil business, prefers a wide variety of hobbies. In his house you can see a tiger, young half-naked girls and many other impressive things.
Most recently he was visited by his grandson John, who asked Grandfather for a small amount of money, but he refused. After a while it turned out that the teenager had disappeared, and soon all relatives knew that the guy had been kidnapped. After a short time, the unknown person called the elder and demanded a fabulous ransom for his grandson.
The rich grandfather decided that it was not worth the cost and told the kidnappers that he would not give a cent. Anxiety was scored only by the mother of the missing child. The woman appealed to the police, but to her plea for help treated as a joke and took no action.
The father has long been sitting on the heroine, so it was pointless to ask for help. While the mother, who has not a soul for a cent, struggled in alarm, John quietly sat in a secluded place. Who would have thought that the ransom he staged himself. What will end the unsuccessful joke of the protagonist? And is it really that the grandfather is such a soulless person?
Actors and their roles
- John Paul Getty – the grandfather of the kidnapped guy, the founder of the corporation “Getty Oil”, the vulgar billionaire – Donald Sutherland.
- John Paul Getty Jr. – the son of the founder of the oil empire, a heroin addict who does not care about life, which is why he broke up with his wife – Michael Esper.
- John Paul Getty III – heir to the oil processing and production company, fictitiously kidnapped child – Harris Dickinson.
- Abigail Getty – the mother of John III, the ex-spouse of John the Younger, the only one of the whole family cares about the condition and the son, trying to negotiate with fictional kidnappers – Hilary Swank.
- The series is broadcast on Fox on March 25, 2018 to this day.
- The creators of the series was the team of the movie “Slumdog Millionaire”, a few years ago this film was able to collect a multi-million audience.
- Originally planned to release 1 season in January 2018, but then the creators learned that the picture “All the World’s Money” comes from director Ridley Scott, who tells about the same events. After this fact, it was necessary to cancel the premiere and postpone it to March. Trailer of the first season was shown to the whole world in November 2017.
- The first season consisted of ten episodes. Later, the management of the series reported that the second season will also contain 10 episodes, the timing of one series will be 55 minutes, as before.
- The director of the picture was Danny Boyle, who became world famous after the release of the movie “On the needle”. He also owns the work “Millions”, “28 Weeks Later”, “Slumdog Millionaire”, “Steve Jobs”, “Battle of the Sexes” and many other popular paintings.
Trust season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|