Scott Turner Jr. tried to rise to high ranks, but so far only works as a police marshal. Together with his partner Jessica Baxter, he tries to investigate dangerous cases. But what can an ambitious man do when his colleague is 27 weeks pregnant? And then the sister brought a huge dog, from which there is no escape…
“Turner & Hooch ss 2”: release date, announcement
A sequel to the dramatic comedy “Turner & Hooch” has not yet been announced. Unfortunately, the audience was not very interested in the picture, and on the IMDb website it received only 5 points out of 10 possible. However, producers can do this: by studying the reviews of critics and analyzing the mistakes made, create a wonderful season 2.
We are following the news and will update the information in early 2022.
Scott Turner Jr. spent many years building a career. Pedantic, obligatory, ready for new achievements — that’s all about him. The apartment shines with cleanliness, and in his head the thoughts are only about work, and sometimes about his ex-girlfriend, the break with whom turned out to be painful. The next working day ends with the arrival of an FBI agent, who offers to take up a new case.
And the next morning his sister Laura arrives and brings Scott a crazy dog, along the way saying that now Hooch will live with him. Not understanding where the animal came from, the guy tries to find out the details from his sister. A few months ago, the father took the dog, which Scott did not know about as he was on bad terms with him. Recently the father died, and he bequeathed the dog … to his son.
Realizing that one cannot get rid of the animal, Scott takes it with him on a dangerous mission, and fails it miserably. Not considering it necessary to listen to Hooch’s opinion, Turner freaks out and receives harsh statements from his boss. Wanting to send the dog to a shelter, the guy shares his thoughts with his partner, but she is against it. Jessica suggests Turner go to police dog trainer Erica Mouniere.
Frame from the TV showSeeing a huge, slobbering and uncontrollable dog, Erica smiles sweetly, and Scott begins to complain about disobedience. But her any task Hooch carries out without much difficulty. The girl explains that such an intelligent animal perfectly reads someone else’s mood, and based on this, decides how to relate to a person.
Surprised by what he heard, Turner begins to analyze yesterday’s behavior of the dog, which seemed strange to him. It turns out that Hooch guessed that the culprit was the same FBI agent who came to them for help. The bandit was detained, but the marshals were not given rest. Soon they went on another adventure.
Meanwhile, Laura finds in her father’s documents the most dangerous case on which he worked before his death. Only Hooch can help solve the problem, but how can they get closer to the villains? Who are they and why does Laura think that this is not just another dossier that her father brought from work? Will Scott do it? Or maybe Hooch himself will give a hint where to look for the criminals?..
Actors and their roles
- Scott Turner — a cop with big plans for the future; dreams of a dizzying career, which his father did not begin to do at one time; the imposed dog becomes his best friend and helps to find all the most valuable in the life of a careerist, as well as to successfully cope with work matters; periodically follows the life of an ex-girlfriend on social networks — Josh Peck.
- Erica Mouniere — trainer with a good background of knowledge; immediately fell in love with Hooch, who unquestioningly fulfills any of her tasks; in love with Scott, but he does not notice sympathy; thinks Hooch doesn’t need extra training — Vanessa Lengies.
- Jessica Baxter — Scott’s partner; does not want to leave work because she adores it; brave, strong, self-confident; regrets that pregnancy ruined her perfect ass and is also not ready to sacrifice her career — Carra Patterson.
- The TV show “Turner & Hooch” is based on the 1989 film of the same name starring Tom Hanks. Having adapted the picture for our time, the scriptwriters made the main characters of a new generation of Turners: Scott, his sister Laura and their mother.
- Josh Peck never had a brutal figure, but a few years ago he decided to lose weight, because he believed that it would make him happier. He went on a diet, hired a personal trainer and after 18 months his career really took off. In 2017, he married Paige O’Brien, and is now working on three TV series at once, not counting the “Turner & Hooch” project.
- Filming for the TV show “Turner & Hooch” was supposed to start back in April 2020. It was assumed that Lyndsy Fonseca, who played the sister of the protagonist Laura in the film, will simultaneously take part in two projects: “Turner & Hooch” and “9-1-1: Lone Star“. As a result, the filming of “Turner & Hooch” was postponed for 5 months — to September 2020. The final scenes were filmed in April 2021. Filming took place in Vancouver, Canada.
Turner & Hooch Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||not announced|
|2x02||Series 2||not announced|
|2x03||Series 3||not announced|
|2x04||Series 4||not announced|
|2x05||Series 5||not announced|
|2x06||Series 6||not announced|
|2x07||Series 7||not announced|
|2x08||Series 8||not announced|
|2x09||Series 9||not announced|
|2x10||Series 10||not announced|