TV Series Gogol Season 2
Another film adaptation of the novel by the writer Nikolai Gogol has received the attention of the audience, and now everyone is looking forward to the release of season 2. The meeting of the young talented writer Nikolai Gogol with the investigator Yakov Petrovich Guro became fateful for both. Together they go to Dikanka to investigate the series of mysterious murders…
When will the series “Gogol Season 2” be released?
The next season of dramatic tape “Gogol” is expected in April 2020 on TV-3. As material for the 1st season, the first 3 full-length films with the same name, shot by Egor Baranov, were presented.
When Yakov and Nikolai arrived in Dikanka, they immediately sensed a raid of mystery on the murder being investigated. Every day the number of murders increases, and when Khavronya dies, walking from her husband with Popovich, the matter moves from the dead center. Afraid to the horror, Popovich surprised detectives with his statements. According to the man, evil spirits are guilty of everything.
Gogol is not satisfied with this situation, and who will believe that Khavronya has become a victim of the Dark Horseman? At this time, a strange personality arrives at the inn – Basavryuk, who is considered by others as a hunter of the soul. And when on the same night the news of the disappearance of Darinka appears, Gogol has thoughts that connect the disappearance with the arrival of Basavryuk.
It soon becomes clear that the Dark Horseman really exists, while the number of victims is constantly growing. In some people’s homes, signs appear that belong to the Dark Horseman. The situation is getting out of control of the detectives and their position in Dikanka is getting worse and worse…
There are even more victims, now people are openly afraid to leave the house, and the news of a new death terrifies the whole village. Only at the end of the season the situation improves, and visiting detectives manage to restore the delicate balance between human fear and interest.
At the end of the season 1, Gogol finally realizes that Yakov Petrovich is far from being the one Nikolai took him at the very beginning. And the role of our writer turns out to be predetermined, since he was taken to Dikanka for a reason. Now it’s time for Gogol to worry about his life. You have to look for a way to protect yourself from the dark forces trying to annoy Nicholai.
In season 2, viewers will learn another secret of the protagonist and will be able to enjoy the continuation of the stories about the writer. A new series of investigations awaits Nicholai, and with it, new adventures that can shake up anyone, even the most experienced, viewer. It remains only not to miss the premiere of season 2 of the series “Gogol”!
Actors and their roles
- Nikolai Gogol – together with Yakov Guro went to Dikanka as a scribe, but only at the end of the trip he recognized his main purpose on this trip, he was able to talk to the dead, in his opinion he considered himself a worthless writer and often throws his works away, even if others consider their art – Alexander Petrov.
- Yakov Petrovich Guro – is a metropolitan detective who, together with his clerk Nicholai, went to investigate the Dikanka murders, unlike Gogol, he almost immediately understands what this is about, but does not hurry to share his insights with others – Oleg Menshikov.
- Alexander Khristoforovich Binh – head of the police department – Yevgeny Stychkin.
- The basis of the season 1 are films:
“Gogol. The Beginning”, released August 31, 2017;
“Gogol. Viy”, released on April 5, 2018;
“Gogol. Terrible Revenge”, which appeared on August 30, 2018.
The success of the paintings led to the fact that they began to show in many countries, and later each of them was divided into series, turning it into a series. Thus, season 1 consists of 8 episodes lasting 45 minutes.
- Currently, the leading actor Alexander Petrov is the most sought-after actor in Russia. In the amount of the fee of the stars it can be compared only with Dmitry Nagiyev.
- Oleg Menshikov said more than once that he adored his image of a mysterious detective story. He liked working in tandem with Alexander Petrov, moreover, both actors are unpretentious, do not expose fabulous sums for their participation in projects and are not those whose minds have “eclipsed” glory. The guys relate adequately to the director’s remarks and perfectly find a common language with each other.
- The project was directed by the young star of Russian television, a native of Yekaterinburg and simply a talented person Yegor Baranov, who owns the first 3 full-length films, included in season 1 of the series. At the time of the release of his first film about Gogol, Yegor was 27 years old.
TV Series Gogol Season 2 release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||April 2020|
|2x02||Series 2||April 2020|
|2x03||Series 3||April 2020|
|2x04||Series 4||April 2020|
|2x05||Series 5||April 2020|
|2x06||Series 6||April 2020|
|2x07||Series 7||April 2020|
|2x08||Series 8||April 2020|