The series-anthology “Two Sentence Horror Stories” will plunge the viewer into an atmosphere full of horror. Tragic accidents; crazy persecution; the brutal killings and the most implausible events are told in such a way that it will be impossible not to believe in them. Check it out?
When will the series “Two Sentence Horror Stories Season 3” be released?
There is no official release date for Season 3 of the TV show “Two Sentence Horror Stories”. However, unofficial sources claim that the sequel to the TV series will be released no earlier than early 2022. Recall that the premiere of season 1 took place on April 29, 2017, but then a two-year hiatus followed, during which the creators created the season 2.
Each series is not interconnected in meaning and consists of two stories. It can be about anything – a transgender biohacker who cannot calm down by introducing new information resources into his body; or a famous blogger who is being brutally spied on even during sleep. The plot of each series is striking in its diversity.
In another story, two girls are crazy about each other. One of them is a Chinese girl. After her mother finds out about her daughter’s sexual preferences, a real nightmare begins. A parent is ready to keep her daughter on the right track by any, even the most illegal means. But the daughter does not agree with this decision.
Even fantastic stories can find a place here. One of them tells the story of a man who terrorized his entire family during his lifetime. It would seem – they only got rid of the tyrant, but he found a way to bring every member of the family, even from the next world. It is terrible to think that his desperate relatives are ready to take when the situation takes such a turn.
Another story tells about a low-paid office assistant who wakes up in bed after a party, while completely naked. Such unpleasant events cannot but alert. He absolutely does not remember how he got there, and over time begins to understand that something is wrong with him. But what exactly bothers him?
One of the most fascinating stories was told back in the first episode of the first season. The girl is so obsessed with her own health that for a year she pretended to be good mother. In fact, she looked after a child made of porcelain. Even meeting a random killer could not shake her faith in her own right.
Fiction, psychological difficulties, violence and other unpleasant things are shown to the viewer from the side of the narrator. Those who do not believe in what is happening should think – are such stories really rare in real life? Maybe you should pay more attention to the behavior of the people around us?..
Actors and their roles
Since each series is not connected in meaning with another, all the actors play their roles in only one episode:
- Donny Dante – Season 1, Episode 2 – Sunkrish Bala.
- Michelle – Season 1, Episode 3 – Hannah Barlow.
- Luna – Season 1, Episode 5 – Nisalda Gonzalez.
- Keisha – Season 2, Episode 2 – Tara Pacheco.
- The musical accompaniment is mesmerizing, and each series becomes even more interesting and deeper. In 2019, the creators of the series promised to think about the release of the album, which will collect all the compositions from the picture. But before the end of the year, no one had ever released a similar album. Perhaps 2020 will give us some more wonderful compositions from the season 3.
- There are no famous actors in the entire series – the directors made this choice for a reason. In mind, they had many talented personalities who did not ask for fabulous fees. And the money saved was spent on decorating, renting premises and other more important things, including on preparing actors for certain episodes with the involvement of professionals.
- The rating of the season 2 is lower than that of the 1st one. Only at the end of the season 2, the condition stabilized, and estimates crawled up. Depending on the results of the season 3, the creators will decide whether the series will be extended or not.
- Hannah Barlow became the darling of the crew, as she often spoiled colleagues with homemade cakes. Bringing lunch with her, she did not forget to share with colleagues. The remaining actors understood that they would not stay here for more than one episode, so the relationship between the actors and the crew was usually cool.
- Tara Pacheco’s blood pressure rose during filming. Feeling stress on the screen, Tara brought it to real life. After filming the next episode, Pacheco’s condition worsened sharply and she had to go to the hospital, because for more than an hour her condition could not be stabilized.
Two Sentence Horror Stories Season 3: Release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|