Two Weeks to Live Season 2
A girl in a jeep appears in a local cafe and immediately seems strange to its inhabitants. She does not know the value of money, she pays for what is generally given for free. At the same time, the girl naively believes that she is doing everything right. Only the wife of the owner of the cafe tells about the dishonor of her husband, how the little girl smashes the eatery and leaves home. Who is she? Where did she come from and what does she want?
“Two Weeks to Live ss 2”: release date, announcement
The mixed feelings of the audience after watching the TV show will not prevent the producers from taking up the creation of season 2. Film critics are sure of this. But whether there will be season 3 remains unknown.
According to some reports, the sequel to the TV series “Two Weeks to Live” can be seen in September 2021. We are waiting for official confirmation from the project management.
When Kim was 6 years old, her own father was killed in front of her eyes. The girl remembered the killer for his thick silver bracelet on his arm and outrageous cruelty. After the murder, he wiped his knife on Kim’s stuffed toy – a penguin, whose adorable white belly will always be marked with her father’s blood. All these years, the girl dreamed of revenge, which she would accomplish on the day of the end of the world.
But her mother, Tina, had completely different views. She nervously protected her daughter from dangers, took her off into the wilderness, where she taught various military techniques. Driving, shooting, hand-to-hand combat – this is just a small list of what Tina taught her child for 8 years, lived far from civilization.
One day, Kim decided that it was time for her to go in search of the killer, and at the same time to look at the world that her mother had deprived her of. In the first bar she comes across, she meets a guy named Nicky, who immediately shows sympathy for the girl. She herself also feels attracted to him, but a friend of Nicky, who deceived the girl about the end of the world, prevents her from starting a relationship.
Having thrown everything, she again gets into her jeep and leaves for the house of a rich man. It turns out that she has long known who killed her father and now wants revenge. The killer does not even remember who she is talking about, and when a scuffle ensues between them, he wounds the girl. And yet she wins.
Returning back to Nicky, the girl learns that there is no end of the world. This means that she killed a person in vain, because now she will have to live with this burden of responsibility. Everything would have gone on as usual if her mother had not followed Kim. Tina could have turned out to be an excellent contract killer, instead she prefers a quiet life in the forest, raising her only daughter, painting and hunting large-horned animals.
Kim travels around the big world and does not want to return to the forest. But the enemies are getting closer and closer and she has to carefully plan her actions. She cannot rely on her mother all the time, and now she has to face problems alone…
Actors and their roles
- Kim – a teenage girl who has watched 4 films in her entire life; brought up in the forest by her mother; in childhood, she witnessed the painful death of her father, after which she found the killer and avenged her parent; wants to look cool, but constantly gets into petty trouble – Maisie Williams.
- Tina – Kim’s mother; took the girl to the forest when she was 6 years old, because she wanted to protect the child from criminals, but after Kim left home, she went to the city to bring her back; Tina taught the girl to fight, to wield a weapon; the woman herself is perfect in hand-to-hand fighting – Sian Clifford.
- Nicky – the guy Kim met one of the first in town; in love with a girl; before her, he had been dating another girl for 3 years, but the relationship did not work out; considered a simpleton, but Kim treats him with love – Mawaan Rizwan.
- Viewers perfectly remember the moments where Arya from the TV series “Game of Thrones“, played by Maisie Williams, kills the Night King. Yes, she is the very one of the Stark family who gained maximum abilities after leaving her parental home, and then helped her bastard brother to set foot on the throne.
- Scenes in the forest were filmed in the backyard of a country house of one of the crew members, whose name was not released. They put several cameras, lighting and even managed to build a kind of forest house, against which Tina was filming. It turned out believable and picturesque.
- For Mawaan Rizwan, the role of Nicky is very significant in his career. He has high hopes for his profession and wants to further develop in the acting field. Now we can only guess – will his further participation in the show “Two Weeks to Live” contribute to his career growth, or vice versa – will kill all chances.
Two Weeks to Live Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||September 2021|
|2x02||Series 2||September 2021|
|2x03||Series 3||September 2021|
|2x04||Series 4||September 2021|
|2x05||Series 5||September 2021|
|2x06||Series 6||September 2021|
The Cast Remembers: Maisie Williams on Playing Arya Stark | Game of Thrones: Season 8 (HBO)
- Emerald City season 2
- Two Weeks to Live Season 2
- 30 Coins / 30 Monedas Season 2
- The End of the F***ing World Season 3
- BNA: Brand New Animal Season 2
- Merc Storia: Yujutsushi to Suzu no Shirabe / Merc Storia: The Apathetic Boy and the Girl in a Bottle Season 2
- The Detour Season 4
- Lucifer Season 5
- Carter Season 2
- Hyperion season 1