Ultraman Season 2 (2019)
The first appearance of such a hero as Ultraman dates back to 1966. After more than 5 decades, Netflix acquired the rights to adapt the famous manga of the same name all over the world. Now, starting from April 1, 2019, superman Ultraman fans will be able to live with him 13 episodes, full of desperate struggle for the life and freedom of people on planet Earth.
The age limit is 13+.
When will the continuation of the anime series “Ultraman Season 2” be released?
The directors of the new adaptation Kenji Kamiyama and Shinji Aramaki said in their interviews that their “Ultraman”, created using computer graphics, would be a very powerful and bright project. They do not intend to part with such a superhero. And this means that the fans are again waiting for a fight with the extraterrestrial offenders of the Earth. New series will be released in late 2020.
Many years ago, giant aliens invaded Earth in order to attack it. Ultraman came to the aid of all living things on the planet – a man with supernormal abilities. It was his honor to protect the planet so that the world reigned on it again…
Shinjiro Hayata once discovers in himself some abilities that ordinary teenagers are not endowed with: overpower, overshoot, vitality and even levitation. As it turned out later, the hero Ultraman, who fought with giant monsters many years ago, was none other than his father Shin Hayata.
One night, an unknown person attacked Shinjiro, who had been following the guy for a long time. By pure chance, Shinjiro’s father, wearing Ultraman, was able to save him. In the battle with the long-time enemy Bemular, who turned out to be the attacker, Ultraman ran out of power – it was his age and not the same reaction. Then the time came for Shinjiro, a young Ultraman, who rushed to help his wounded father.
Now the father is ready to transfer all his strengths and skills of the human rights defender Ultraman into the hands of his son. Shinjiro – the new owner of super power and ultra suit. After a while, the young defender of the Earth will again be face to face with Bemular. And this time, the guy will see the true appearance of the enemy – the figure in the armor is clearly not human – it was a reptile with a mouth full of fangs…
The world is threatened with an attack by alien beings again. The time has come for Shinjiro Hayata – the next Ultraman. What creatures are ready this time to challenge earthlings? And will Ultraman be able to protect his planet as powerfully and courageously as his father used to be?..
Anime main characters
- Shinjiro Hayata – an ordinary guy, lonely, but has a kind heart, could not imagine how serious his mission was in the world, took the Ultraman title from his father, now Shinjiro is obliged to protect all of humanity from alien attacks from space.
- Shin Hayata – the father of Shinjiro, the first Ultraman, the head of the Defense Agency, is forced to hide the secret of his ultra genes from everyone, since he can become an “experimental rat” for special services; after the old enemy Shin attacked Shinjiro, he had to reveal the truth to his son that Ultraman and he are one man.
- Bemular – Shina Khayata’s enemy, was presumed dead, but for some reason was resurrected; the main enemy of humanity; after learning about the ultra abilities of Shinjiro, who completely inherited the strength of his father, tried to kill him, but Shin prevented him.
- In 1996, the American jazz musician Scatman John “Scatultraman” was released in Japan. Being very famous in Japan, as well as due to the popularity of the superhero’s comic book at that time, it was Ultraman that was depicted on the cover of the musician’s album.
- The anime series directors were Kenji Kamiyama and Shinji Aramaki. The first one worked on such projects as “Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Solid State Society”, “009 Re:Cyborg”, “Napping Princess: The Story of the Unknown Me”, etc. The second one had a hand in the works “Starship Troopers: Invasion”, “Appleseed Alpha”, “Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars” and others.
- At the time of 2018, more than 2.8 million copies of the “Ultraman” manga were sold.
Ultraman Season 2 (2019): release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||the end of 2020|
|2x02||Series 2||the end of 2020|
|2x03||Series 3||the end of 2020|
|2x04||Series 4||the end of 2020|
|2x05||Series 5||the end of 2020|
|2x06||Series 6||the end of 2020|
|2x07||Series 7||the end of 2020|
|2x08||Series 8||the end of 2020|
|2x09||Series 9||the end of 2020|
|2x10||Series 10||the end of 2020|
Ultraman | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix