V-Wars Season 2
Dr. Luther Swann sincerely believed that in the future people would face a wild death from pathogenic viruses, and urged other scientists to join him in search of vaccines for various strains. His theory was not a total success, but was well-founded in the scientific community. Therefore, when an unknown virus was found, Luther was sent to scout the situation…
When will the sequel to V-Wars Season 2 be released?
The continuation of the multi-part thriller “V-Wars” will appear in December 2020. Seeing Ian Somerhalder again as a vampire is the dream of millions of fans of The Vampire Diaries. True, the actor now faces completely different tasks…
As soon as Swann got the job, he knew who he would take with him on fellow travelers. His best friend Michael Fayne gladly joined Luther. Upon arrival, they immediately realized that they were infected with an unknown virus. They had to come back. The next few days, the men were in the quarantine zone, as they were examined for the pathogen.
Seeing that nothing special was happening, they were sent home. Luther had no problems, all the more Swann wanted to return to his native home as soon as possible. Jess’s wife and son Dez greeted him with love and even helped dispel the last doubts regarding his infection. Michael didn’t consider himself so calm, as changes began to take place in his body.
Michael could easily read the small lines of the restaurant menu from a 10-meter distance; he heard what even far-seated people talk about, and in strength he began to surpass himself 10 times. In addition to the acquired skills, Fayne felt a great thirst for murder, which pushed him to a crime. After that, there was a discord between friends.
Luther went to the police, but at that moment Fayne was detained while trying to kill another victim. Realizing that Swann decided to turn him in, Michael begins the game according to his own rules. After killing more than a dozen police officers, he disappears. At the same time, Luther understands that people in contact with Fayne are also infected. One of those is Jess.
Not understanding her actions, she mutates and tries to attack Dez and Luther. The head of the family has to defend himself, he defends himself, kills Jess, who, before his eyes, regains a human face. Thus begins the most terrible chapter in the life of Dr. Swann, who all his life dreamed of finding a vaccine for all diseases…
- Luther Swann – a doctor who gives lectures on the need to develop vaccines against deadly diseases; he is sure that a meteorite or a split of the planet does not threaten people, since death from diseases will occur much faster; Luther was forced to kill his wife, who, when infected, wanted to kill their son – Ian Somerhalder.
- Michael Fayne – Swann’s best friend; after infection, he began to behave inappropriately and felt a great craving for killings; Michael turns into a monster as needed; he has great physical strength, is able to dodge and recover from shots, hears and sees much better than other people – Adrian Holmes.
- Jess – is the wife of Swann, raised a son Dez with her husband; a woman treated her husband with great warmth; became a victim of a pathogen infection, as a result of which she turned into a monster and tried to kill Dez, but was stopped by Luther – Jessica Harmon.
- During the shooting of the 1st season, the actors were so often injured that they had to resort to the help of stuntmen. When Ian Somerhalder and Jessica Harmon shot the scene where Luther kills Jess, the actress got so badly that she fainted from the pain. It is easy to imagine the shock of Somerhalder, who insisted on the stuntman who replaced Harmon.
- Part of the filming process took place in Vancouver, where scenes for the vampire saga “The Vampire Diaries” were shot at one time. It is Vancouver that provides the best conditions for the filming process. By the way, some members of the “V-Wars” crew have previously worked on “The Vampire Diaries”.
- Adrian Holmes became the third and last candidate for the role of Michael. Two previous actors abandoned the role without explanation. Adrian himself did not like the thick layer of makeup, under which a real mask was hidden, but he quite arranged a fee of 200 thousand dollars for a series.
- The shooting of the 1st season took about 2 months. About 900 thousand people watched the pilot episode live, then another 500 thousand joined them. The second season, the creators will have to shoot in a short time, since Adrian Holmes’s employment in another project does not allow them to have an extra minute of time.
- There is a possibility that Jessica Harmon will appear in the 2nd season. The love story of Luther and Jess ended too depressingly, and the fans were indignant that such an interesting heroine died in the first episode of the season 1.
V-Wars Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||December 2020|
|2x02||Series 2||December 2020|
|2x03||Series 3||December 2020|
|2x04||Series 4||December 2020|
|2x05||Series 5||December 2020|
|2x06||Series 6||December 2020|
|2x07||Series 7||December 2020|
|2x08||Series 8||December 2020|
|2x09||Series 9||December 2020|
|2x10||Series 10||December 2020|