We cannot judge a book by its cover. It was with these words that fans of the anime “Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song” spoke about the series after watching the first episodes. Despite the strange name and primitive advertising images, anime immersed viewers in the world of artificial intelligence. Interesting presentation of the material, philosophical thoughts, art and music – everything turned out very well, and the ratings of the season 1 speak for themselves. But what do we know about Season 2?..
Genre – fantasy, action, adventure.
The age limit is 18+.
Season 1 premiered on April 3, 2021.
“Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song ss 2”: release date, announcement
The whole world is waiting for official statements, which have not yet been received. However, analysts believe there will be a sequel to the anime “Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song”. After all, it is not worth stopping being at the peak of popularity. There may be several seasons coming out. But this has not yet been confirmed. We are waiting for new episodes by the spring of 2022, because this is the most likely time for the release of the continuation of Vivy’s story.
At the heart of each created artificial intelligence is one concept – this is its purpose. Every newborn person initially has a huge number of opportunities and purposes, and adults always waited for the child to discover all of them. But in pursuit of the development of the maximum number of destinations, people have lost the most important thing – the purpose of life. Now a separately created AI has a clearly defined task.
Vivy is one of the first autonomous AI humanoids. Created as a beautiful girl with blue hair, she is destined to sing. Now every day, being a resident of the amusement of the park, she performs on her tiny stage for people, of whom there are fewer and fewer. Vivy is not programmed for feelings, so the absence of listeners does not bother her in any way. The same cannot be said for Momoka, a 12-year-old girl who dreams of seeing Vivy on the main stage of the park.
The close coexistence of humans and artificial intelligence is taking its course. But one day Vivy meets Matsumoto, an unknown AI from the future. He claims that in 100 years, AI will destroy humanity. By proving that he belongs to the future, Matsumoto achieves his goal: Vivy is ready to go with him. But this path will be too difficult for both…
- Diva / Vivy – artificial intelligence created to sing songs; sings for people every day, but she is not at all popular; not programmed to get upset about negative feedback from others; despite the small audience of listeners, Vivy goes on stage every time and gives people her singing; promised Momoka one day to sing on the main stage, which is still closed to her.
- Matsumoto – artificial intelligence from the future, prophesying an imminent war between humanity and artificial intelligence; speaks a lot and knows the future, because all this is the past for him; now looks like a teddy bear, but after 100 years it has the shape of a cube; with the help of Vivy is ready to fight for a world without war.
- Estella – Vivy’s younger sister; caring and friendly; owner of the Sunrise space hotel; its mission is to take care of people.
- Elizabeth – Estella’s twin sister; after lengthy experiments, it was destroyed, but later it was restored and created by the complete opposite of its sister – aggressive and combat AI.
- Momoka Kirishima – 12-year-old girl, the only listener of Vivy, it was she who gave her that name; first met Vivy six months ago; encourages the singer and teaches how to behave more humanly, with emotions; died in a plane crash.
- The premiere of the anime series took place on April 3, 2021, and a week later, on April 10 of the same year, the manga of the same name was first published. And that is not all. The story of artificial intelligence has been released as a novel series starting April 30, 2021.
- The anime season 1 is directed by Shinpei Ezaki, who has produced such works as “Woodpecker Detective’s Office”, “Hanebado!”, “Gunslinger Stratos: The Animation”, “Guilty Crown” and more.
- The anime was created by Tappei Nagatsuki, the author of the popular manga, light novel and anime “Re: Zero – Starting Life in Another World“. His assistant for the anime “Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song” was Eiji Umehara, who also had a hand in writing “Re: Zero – Starting Life in Another World”. Also among the works of Umehara – anime “Love is like the last rain”, etc.
Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||spring 2022|
|2x02||Series 2||spring 2022|
|2x03||Series 3||spring 2022|
|2x04||Series 4||spring 2022|
|2x05||Series 5||spring 2022|
|2x06||Series 6||spring 2022|
|2x07||Series 7||spring 2022|
|2x08||Series 8||spring 2022|
|2x09||Series 9||spring 2022|
|2x10||Series 10||spring 2022|