Walker Season 2
Cordell Walker has long earned the reputation of being the most unpredictable ranger in Texas. At first glance, he is an ordinary man serving in the police, but as soon as the case turns up for Walker, he uses any methods against the villains. It doesn’t matter how legal they are. Cordell has his own code. But after the death of his wife Emily, he lost the incentive to continue working…
“Walker ss 2”: release date, announcementThe continuation of the TV serial “Walker” is expected closer to February 2022. The CW is preparing to release the next episodes, so it does not torment viewers with uncertainty, informing the release date in advance. There is information that new characters will appear in the new season, and the plot will move further away from the original project “Walker, Texas Ranger”, which aired from 1993 to 2005.
Austin. One day, his wife sends Cordell an SOS signal. Not understanding anything, he tries to call her, and it becomes clear from snippets of conversation that they are shooting at her. While trying to locate his wife, Cordell follows her route and finds Emily’s already lifeless body. Unable to recover from his grief, he leaves home for 11 months to work undercover.
During this time, the killer is sent to prison, but Walker is sure that it is not him. Children Arlo and Stella do not understand why their father does not deal with them. And if the son can still forgive such an act, then the daughter does not think that she should understand the father’s grief. All this time they were raised by their grandparents, but after the death of their mother, they wanted to be closer to their father.
Deciding not to waste time on a business trip anymore, Walker goes to Austin, to his parents and children. His arrival is overshadowed by the disappearance of Stella. But soon she is found at the police station, in the company of a Mexican woman. Trying to understand his daughter’s behavior, Walker makes the relationship worse and worse.
Going to work, Walker meets his future partner. Micki turns out to be an avid career woman who dreams of a promotion. She immediately warns Cordell that she will not let his strange methods ruin her reputation.
On the first day of work together, Walker punches a teenager in the face who dares to touch his wife’s memory and his own dignity. Micki is furious, but the circumstances are stronger, and the woman understands that they need to work further. But then Stella throws out another trick. While his partner goes to solve the case, Walker is forced to go in search of his daughter.
So every day he is filled with events that grow like a snowball and the ranger can no longer solve problems gradually. He has to postpone plans, put children above everything and do not forget that they, too, have lost a loved one. They cannot be ignored. And at the same time, the work requires more and more impact. What choice will Cordell make?
Actors and their roles
- Cordell Walker – a ranger focused on work; after the death of a spouse, he cannot come to his senses and become a worthy parent for two children; decides to focus on the family and refuses a long business trip; does not share the Catholic beliefs of his parents; works according to its own canons; can easily hit a criminal in a rage – Jared Padalecki
- Emily – a funny, smart, beautiful girl; was married to Cordell; raised two children and managed to earn money; one day, driving along the road, she was caught by surprise and shot – Genevieve Padalecki.
- Stella – the daughter of the protagonist; cannot forgive her father for leaving her at a difficult moment and leaving, concentrating on work and personal experiences; uses drugs to get his father’s attention; often disappears and is in unexpected places, for example, at the police station – Violet Brinson.
- Micki – Cordell’s ambitious teammate who dreams of a promotion; meets with a medic who recently came from the war; can afford to speak disrespectfully about Walker and scold him in front of others; has a bad relationship with her mother who hates the police – Lindsey Morgan.
- Walker’s wife is played by Jared’s real wife. They met on the set of the TV show “Supernatural“, where she also played his sweetheart. The couple have been together for many years. They recently bought a house in Los Angeles, next door to the family of their best friend Jensen Ackles.
- It was decided to base the action in Austin, since this city is considered the central haven of the Texas Rangers. They serve in the Department of Public Security and help the local police find and put criminals behind bars.
- For over 15 years, Jared Padalecki has been collaborating with The CW, and when he received an offer to play the tough Ranger Walker, he agreed without hesitation. The actor grew up on this TV project, imagining himself in the place of the reckless Chuck Norris, the past performer of this role. Jared was honored to repeat the success of thirty years ago.
Walker Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||February 2022|
|2x02||Series 2||February 2022|
|2x03||Series 3||February 2022|
|2x04||Series 4||February 2022|
|2x05||Series 5||February 2022|