Cordell Walker worked for the police for many years and was known as one of the best cops in Austin. He was playing with his children and parents the moment the phone rang. Emily, his wife, called, begging for help, and then he heard gunshots. After that, Cordell’s life was divided into two parts. He could not recover from the loss of a loved one, and decided to move away from his family…
“Walker ss 3”: release date, announcement
The sequel to the crime drama “Walker” has been officially announced! It is already known that the premiere of the 3rd season will take place on October 6, 2022!
After the death of his wife, Cordell Walker was unable to recover. Leaving schoolchildren in the care of his parents, he left for another city to work undercover. And although the crime detection rate was high, few people wanted to work with him. Moreover, there were no rules for Walker: where it was impossible to get around them, a man was not shy about breaking the law.
After 11 months, Walker had to return. Children do not want to have anything to do with him, because he left them for a long time, although they also experienced the loss of their mother. His daughter Stella got involved with bad company and she often says bad things about her father. Taking out her anger on him, the girl tries to show that she is also in pain. No one gave her a helping hand after the death of her mother, and Stella found an outlet in illegal drugs.
At work, Walker gets a partner, Micki, a career woman willing to do anything to pursue a career in the ranks of the Texas Rangers. The woman immediately makes it clear that she will suppress any machinations on the part of Cordel, so as not to tarnish her own reputation. But in the very first case, Micki begins to shield her partner, and Walker is imbued with respect for her.
The more Cordell works in his hometown, the stronger his confidence that his wife’s death is not as easy as it seemed at first glance. Sharing his concerns with Micki, he finds support, and together they unravel the mysteries surrounding Emily’s death. Micki gets to know the character of her partner and understands why not only the whole city respects him, but even her fastidious boyfriend…
In Season 2, viewers will continue to familiarize themselves with the code of honor followed by the protagonist. In Season 1, he helped many people, including a friend of Stella, whose parents were wanted to be deported after the girl was taken to the police. Under Texas law, being brought to a police station is a valid reason to deport migrants. More difficult work is coming soon, but can he do it?
Actors and their roles
- Cordell Walker — local celebrity, respected police officer; easily solves the most serious crimes, but cannot find a solution to the death of his wife; often visits a friend of his deceased wife, whom she left on the evening of the murder; uses non-traditional methods of work; hot-tempered, can start a fight in the heat — Jared Padalecki.
- Micki Ramirez — Walker’s new partner; a small, obedient woman, ready for anything for a career; is one of the first women to be allowed to work in the ranks of the Texas Rangers — Lindsey Morgan.
- Larry James — Walker’s former partner; upon arrival, Walker learned that he had been promoted to the position of captain — Coby Bell.
- Liam — Walker’s younger brother; a kind, energetic guy, always jokingly fights with his brother and tries to prove his physical superiority; He devotes a lot of time to his nephews, understands their disappointments associated with his father, but tries not to interfere with Cordell’s understanding of himself — Keegan Allen.
- Emily, wife of Cordell Walker, is played by an actress named Genevieve, who is in real life the wife of Jared Padalecki. After meeting her husband on the TV series “Supernatural“, she stopped acting, gave birth to three children and is now taking care of them and her husband. But for the role of Emily, albeit very small, the actress agreed with great pleasure.
- The series is set in Austin, where Jared Padalecki has been living with his family for several years. Knowing the order of local cops, it was easy for the actor to get used to the role.
- The TV show is based on “Walker, Texas Ranger” starring Chuck Norris. Inspired by the popularity of the masterpiece, the producers decided to recreate those events in a new way. But the current TV project is not as popular as the original one, which does not allow its creators to think about continuing for more than one season.
- The series was originally created for the actor Jared Padalecki, who was finishing work on the project “Supernatural”, where he worked with his best friend Jensen Ackles for 15 years. The actors even bought houses in the neighborhood so they can spend time together when work is no longer a link for them.
Walker Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||October 6, 2022|
|3x02||Series 2||October 13, 2022|
|3x03||Series 3||October 20, 2022|
|3x04||Series 4||October 27, 2022|
|3x05||Series 5||November 3, 2022|
|3x06||Series 6||November 10, 2022|
|3x07||Series 7||November 17, 2022|
|3x08||Series 8||November 24, 2022|
|3x09||Series 9||December 1, 2022|
|3x10||Series 10||December 8, 2022|