80s of the last century. Ah Sahm arrives in San Francisco from China, but he does not like the quiet life. He quickly finds his enemies and begins a fierce battle on the streets of the city. It is difficult to stay alive when you use your own hands to get into a showdown with the local mafia, but so far, Ah Sahm is doing this.
When will the “Warrior Season 2” be released?
The sequel to the exciting warrior “Warrior” will take place on April 2020. The main character impresses with his skills in hand-to-hand combat and abilities to recognize enemies per mile.
p.s. p.s. The premiere was postponed to October 2, 2020 due to the outbreak of coronavirus in the world.
For the 1st season it was possible to make sure that he has no equal, and for comparison they take the best fighters in the entire history – Bruce Lee, Donnie Yen. For a long time on the screen did not appear suitable serials, where fists, not weapons, are allowed to move. Therefore, the series “Warrior” waiting with great pleasure.
It is sometimes difficult to survive in one’s own country – what to say about immigrants wandering in search of a better life? It happened with Ah Sahm too. The consequences of the civil war have hit many industries, and now the country and the people have to recover. People are ready to take on any job and look for any methods that will help them regain their former position in society.
In San Francisco, there were whole legends associated with the mafia and local criminal groups. Many people for fear did not understand what they were doing. At this time from China arrives master practicing martial arts. Ah Sahm has a clear plan and knows where he wants to start mastering a new culture.
While the Chinese are in search of new perspectives, San Francisco is sinking in a series of murders, behind which there are gangsters. And although Ah Sahm did not plan to somehow get involved with the criminals, he had to take part in a random disassembly with the local mafia. The meeting turned out to be tense for both sides – Ah Sahm found out with whom he was dealing, the criminals were surprised at his abilities in hand-to-hand combat.
The Tong factions in Chinatown, angry at the Chinese who arrived, and decided that the fight against him should be epic. In addition to internecine wars, which are organized by gangsters, Ah Sahm also became their enemy. During season 1, viewers watched as many staged fights as they have not seen since the release of Bruce Lee films!
Almost Ip Man himself rebelled and decided to fight again with the enemies! The season 2 will not be boring – on the contrary, the audience will see what the writers who are currently working on the plot are capable of. It is known that shooting will begin in the summer of 2019. Since there are many tricks on the series, the shooting process takes a long time. This explains why the work on the picture begins so early.
Actors and their roles
- Ah Sahm – a young man who came from China to earn money, turns out to be involuntarily embroiled in a fight with the local mafia, gradually learns that the groups are hostile to each other, Ah Sahm is kind, silent, often hides his emotions, ready to give the latter if he sees that another person and really needs something – Andrew Koji.
- In 2013, it became known that the daughter of Bruce Lee found her father’s notes, among which was the “Warrior” script. Work on the plot Bruce continued until 1973, just a few days before his own death. After 40 years, the daughter publicly told about the script, and the studio Cinemax decided not to miss such a chance and bought it from the woman.
- The cast gathered very famous: Jason Tobin – one of the main characters of the painting “The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift”; Olivia Chen, known for her roles in the films “Supernatural” and “Marco Polo”; Andrew Koji – the star of the series “The Wrong Mans” and others. Most of the budget went exactly to the actors’ fee.
- Cinemax is the channel who often releases TV shows worthy of the attention of viewers. Previously, Cinemax relied on the series “Banshee”, and a year later launched another premiere called “Hospital Nikerboker”. Both pictures were warmly received by the public, but now the audience is demanding something new – and here Bruce Lee’s daughter told about the script!
- For the pilot episode, the plot was written by Jonathan Tropper. He previously helped create the Banshee series and often helped the director fix some inconsistencies.
- Shooting process “Warrior” was headed by Justin Lin, previously working on the full-length film “Fast & Furious-4” and the thriller “True Detective”, which is broadcast so far.
- Andrew Koji has been practicing martial arts for many years and has repeatedly shown his skills on television. The man independently performs tricks. It should be noted that before becoming an actor, Andrew Koji spent several years working as a stuntman. He never gives his tricks to other people and still prefers doing them on his own – the actor says that this makes him alive.
Warrior Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||October 2, 2020|
|2x02||Series 2||October 9, 2020|
|2x03||Series 3||October 16, 2020|
|2x04||Series 4||October 23, 2020|
|2x05||Series 5||October 30, 2020|
|2x06||Series 6||November 6, 2020|
|2x07||Series 7||November 13, 2020|
|2x08||Series 8||November 20, 2020|
|2x09||Series 9||November 27, 2020|
|2x10||Series 10||December 4, 2020|