The TV series “WeCrashed” is based on the real events that happened to the famous billionaire Adam Neumann. Together with his wife, he dreamed of getting out of poverty and becoming a trillionaire. For many years, Adam went to success and was able to get closer to the goal, but life circumstances turned out to be stronger. Now he will have to return what was earned with great difficulty. But will he be able to overcome all life’s difficulties with dignity?..
“WeCrashed ss 2”: release date, announcement
A sequel to the drama TV show “WeCrashed” has not been officially announced. Adam Neumann’s story is currently being told in full, so there probably won’t be a Season 2.
Israeli enterprising man with all his might sought to get rich. Wanting to cash in on business ideas, Adam Neumann tried in every possible way to attract investors: he went shopping, talked with entrepreneurs, and even participated in start-up events, where he often heard refusals. Not wanting to put up with setbacks, Neumann went ahead and even found an office.
Deciding to earn money for rent, Adam threw a party on the roof of the house where he lived. Those who wanted to get on it paid $ 20 each, and by the end of the evening they had accumulated the required amount. But the main event of the evening was Adam’s meeting with his future wife, who at first did not appreciate his courtship. Rebekah could not even think that she would contact a guy with nipples sticking out through his T-shirt…
But persistent Adam got his way, and after a couple of years they got married. During this time, Neumann was able to sell the original business idea, which was later sold for $500,000. Starting small, he launched a network of offices, which he called WeWork. The purpose of this was to create a working office space where people can not only work, but also relax.
Having gained power and influence, Adam began to voice fabulous sums to new investors. And if at first such tricks took place, then later colleagues began to understand who they were dealing with. Neumann could not stick to a standard working day, acted on a whim, and was addicted to alcohol. All this influenced WeWork’s ratings, and the board of directors decided to remove authority from the eccentric entrepreneur.
From that moment on, a real black streak begins in Adam’s life, full of lawyers, lawsuits and difficult showdowns. Will he be able to regain the company or is everything irretrievably lost? At what stage in life will he understand that happiness is not in money? Or is it only money for Neumann that represents the true value of life?..
Actors and their roles
- Adam Neumann — the owner of irrepressible entrepreneurial energy; he started by selling knee pads for babies, but the idea did not work, then he went further and came up with the creation of a network of eco-friendly offices, in which employees will be able to combine work with leisure; his idea is still popular in the US; Adam is in a happy marriage – Jared Leto.
- Rebekah Neumann — a full-time yoga instructor; due to her inexperience in business, she accepted a small payment from the employer, but her husband helped her earn more; a vegetarian, does not even allow the thought of eating animal products; loves wine; long refused to marry Adam — Anne Hathaway.
- Miguel McKelvey — Adam’s co-founder; their acquaintance took place in a bar over a glass of alcohol; brilliant architect, barely paid $18 an hour at another firm; ready to work hard and diligently for the result; sees Adam’s ability to negotiate, believes in success and therefore sometimes forgives him for mistakes in his address — Kyle Marvin.
- Yevgeni Risakov — a Russian investor, the first to invest heavily in WeWork; at first he did not appreciate Adam’s idea, because he did not see the point in it, but he was shocked by Neumann’s refusal at a time when he needed a contract; believes in special numbers, so he invested 15 million and 18 cents in a common cause — Oleg Krupa.
- Adam Neumann, an Israeli-American billionaire businessman, served as CEO of WeWork from 2010 to 2019. In 2021, his personal capital amounted, according to experts, to more than $1.5 billion. Neumann’s plans were: to live forever, to become a trillionaire, and later the president of the world.
- Rebekah Neumann is the cousin of actress Gwyneth Paltrow. Before marriage, Rebekah’s surname was also Paltrow.
- Filming began in May 2021 and was completed in September 2021. The main locations were found in New York. At the time of filming, Anne Hathaway was 39 years old, and Jared Leto recently celebrated his 50th birthday.
- In real life, Anne Hathaway, like her character, is also a vegan since 2012, and she carefully watches what she eats. Despite such health care, the actress smoked for many years, but quit in 2014.
- Oleg Krupa is a famous American actor of Polish origin. Most often, Oleg plays Russian characters: from bandits to businessmen, with whom it is very difficult to deal.
WeCrashed Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||not announced|
|2x02||Series 2||not announced|
|2x03||Series 3||not announced|
|2x04||Series 4||not announced|
|2x05||Series 5||not announced|
|2x06||Series 6||not announced|
|2x07||Series 7||not announced|
|2x08||Series 8||not announced|