Hell is not such a bad place as people used to think. There you can also make friends, win in a fair fight, find a soul mate, and even start taking care of someone. The main character was sent to hell by his own parents. What will be the fate of the boy in the new world?..
Genre – Comedy, Fantasy.
The number of episodes is 23.
The premiere of the 1st season took place on October 5, 2019.
The original name of the anime is Mairimashita! Iruma-kun.
When will the sequel to the anime “Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Season 2” come out?
While the ratings for the series “Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun” gaining momentum every day, the director assembles a team to create a sequel. When it comes out – a matter of time. Some sources suggest that before November 2020, the premiere of new episodes should not be expected. Is it so – time will tell.
Iruma is the exact opposite of his parents. The guy grew up kind and sympathetic, but his mother and father constantly used him for their own purposes. They did not want to work, so young Irum brought all the earnings. In the end, the parents did the irreparable – for the money they sold the soul of their own son to Demon.
Lord Sullivan always dreamed of a grandson and the appearance of Iruma in his life was the only consolation. Or maybe he has an insidious plan? After all, Lord Sullivan is the most powerful in his world, in addition, he is the director of the school of demons.
The first day at the new school did not bring Irum consolation. On the contrary, he was afraid of one thing – to be eaten by demons, when they finally find out that he is a human. The first acquaintance with peers turned out to be extremely difficult – in an honest duel, Irum defeated the most intelligent student of the school – Asmodeus Alice. Was the victory random? Despite the fact that Iruma did not believe in himself, he was able to win the battle – so he got his first friend.
Time is running. The guy lives surrounded by demons. This did not prevent him from easily finding loyal friends. Now, in the new world, Irum needs to become a friend among them, because no one even suspects that he is a human child. But what happens when everyone finds out the truth? After all, the truth sooner or later will come to the surface…
- Iruma Suzuki – a 14-year-old teenager, once sold to a Demon by his own parents; Iruma is a kind, sympathetic and trouble-free guy, while many people constantly used this; became the foster grandson of Lord Sullivan; Iruma studies at the school of demons, where he cannot admit to his peers that he is a human; being confident in himself, he will never humiliate another; Iruma is able to evade any kind of shock and pain.
- Asmodeus Alice – a devoted friend of Iruma; best student in class; he was once selfish and unfriendly, but meeting with Iruma changed everything; after his defeat to Irum, Alice becomes his best friend, responsive and faithful, like a slave; Asmodeus owns the magic of fire.
- Valac Clara – Iruma’s friend; the girl has inexhaustible energy, which scares many classmates; others consider her a little strange, so Clara has no friends; her best friends who understand the girl – Iruma and Alice; Clara was ready to give a lot to someone who would play with her, the demons had successfully used this; but with the appearance of Iruma, everything changed in her life.
- Azazel Amelie – President of the Student Council; in the world of demons, the existence of man is a myth, but only Amelie guessed that Iruma is a true man, and the girl is in no hurry to expose him; as the president of the student council, Amelie has a strict but fair character, she is responsible for her responsibilities to observe order and discipline in the school; at the same time, the girl is ready to help those who need her support, even if their behavior until recently was unacceptable; Amelie loves romantic manga, but she does not know how to read, Iruma helps her in this matter.
- Lord Sullivan – the Demon who got Iruma as his grandson; head of the demon school; over time, the relationship between Sullivan and Iruma becomes more friendly, the guy begins to take care of the Demon.
- The manga of the same name was first published in Weekly Champion Shennen by Akita Shoten in March 2017. At the time of fall 2019, 11 volumes were published.
- The director of the anime was Makoto Moriwaki, among his works: “Tantei Opera Milky Holmes”, “B-Project: Zecchou*Emotion”, “Chu-Bra!!” and etc.
- The Japanese spelling of the name “Irum” is almost identical to the Japanese spelling of the word “Human”.
Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||November 2020|
|2x02||Series 2||November 2020|
|2x03||Series 3||November 2020|
|2x04||Series 4||November 2020|
|2x05||Series 5||November 2020|
|2x06||Series 6||November 2020|
|2x07||Series 7||November 2020|
|2x08||Series 8||November 2020|
|2x09||Series 9||November 2020|
|2x10||Series 10||November 2020|