A near future, where people like to have fun and spend time in theme parks populated by drones. One of these places is a settlement in which people live according to all the laws of the wild West. Thanks to the latest developments in the field of robotics, drones can take human form and repeat human habits.
When will the series “Westworld Season 3” come out?
The continuation of the fantastic drama “Westworld” will take place on March 15, 2020. The latest scientific developments make the picture spectacular, and the intricate plot makes you think about which way the events will turn.
Drona is difficult to distinguish from a person. The most influential people come to spend time in the park of the wild West. Paying a fabulous sum, a person can make with a drone all that he likes – to laugh, rape and even brutally kill.
In an attempt to bring the drone’s thinking closer to the human, the scientists went too far and did not notice that the line between machines and people had practically erased. Inspired by true emotions, the drones started killing those who harmed them.
The situation has gone beyond and now it is urgent to decide how to fix it. In the second season, other places are described. It turns out that there are a lot of such parks. This is evidenced by a note by Maeve, where the number of the park is written, where her missing daughter is.
With each following episode, there are more and more new actors, and also remain the main characters of the first season.
Actors and their roles
- Dolores Abernathy – Evan Rachel Wood. The first major role was in the movie “Undermining in China”. Multiple nomination for most American film awards. For a long time she starred in independent films.
- Teddy Flood – James Marsden. He became famous after the release of the film Memorial Diary on the wide screen, after which the roles in the films “27 weddings”, “Enchanted”, “Making”, “Death at the funeral” were immediately followed.
- Robert Ford – Anthony Hopkins. The world-famous character Hannibal Lecturer from the movie “The Silence of the Lambs”. The last works with his participation were roles in the series of films “Thor”, “Hitchcock”, “Costume”, “Transformers: The Last Knight”, “Songs of names”.
- The man in black – Ed Harris. Script writer, director, producer and actor. Star of the films “On the Verge”, “Gravity”, “Blood and sweat. Anabolics”, “Through the snow”, “Cembelin”.
Ashley Stubbs – Luke Hemsworth. Known for the films “Anomaly”, “Kill me thrice”, “Infinity”, “Thor: Ragnarok”. He is married and has four girls.
- Each episode is viewed live on the cable channel HBO about 2 million viewers. For 2 seasons the ratings have maintained stability.
- The series “Westworld” has more than 50 actors, which appear in almost every series. This is the biggest indicator of characters in the last 6 years.
- The series is a remake of the same name, released in 1973. Film company Worner Bros. planned to shoot a full-length film, but eventually decided that it was better to do the series, since the development for the plot was quite enough.
- The producer of the project was Jay Abrams. He is one of the creators of the world series “The Game of Thrones”. In fact, all of Abram’s pictures are very popular, including “Mission Impossible 3”, “Spy”, “Staying Alive”.
Westworld Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||March 15, 2020|
|3x02||Series 2||March 22, 2020|
|3x03||Series 3||March 29, 2020|
|3x04||Series 4||April 5, 2020|
|3x05||Series 5||April 12, 2020|
|3x06||Series 6||April 19, 2020|
|3x07||Series 7||April 26, 2020|
|3x08||Series 8||May 3, 2020|