What/If Season 2
The intriguing title of the series immediately makes itself felt – even when the synopsis had not yet been announced, people kept returning to the title. Interest in the premiere increased even more when it became known about the participation of Renee Zellweger in the project. Possessing a lot of acting knowledge, she was able to draw attention to the new project. And for good reason.
When will the “What/If Season 2” series be released?
An exciting plot, not a single boring monologue – after all, they are filled with meaning, which is revealed only in the last minutes.
Continuation of the exciting series “What/If”, according to preliminary data, will appear in the spring of 2020. This forecast pleased the writer Mike Kelley, thinking about working on season 2. Mike explained that even before the release of the 1st season, he was invited to think about continuing the project. Unfortunately, the low ratings of the first season stopped the director’s ideas. At the moment there is no information that work is underway on new series.
Anne hasn’t been bad for a long time, because her bank account is filled with millions of dollars. She does not deny herself anything, but, like any person, she has her own secrets of the past. Moreover, these secrets sometimes make themselves felt. Being a respectable investor, she does not have to spend a lot of time on work, which means she can start searching for adventure on her head.
Lisa and Sean are practically deprived of their livelihood. They are ready for any tricks, just to stay afloat. At this point, Anne appears, which makes a pair of vulgar offer. She offers her financial assistance in the amount of 80 million dollars so that Lisa can fulfill her dream and launch a pharmacological project.
But it’s not that simple. In exchange for the fabulous state, which literally falls to them from the sky, Anne asks one night with Sean. Another weighty circumstance is that $ 80 million is just the beginning, followed by other money. Lisa and Sean decide to consider the proposal of a rich lady. They know that otherwise they will never make such money.
The question immediately arises – what exactly did Anne mean when she asked for the night with Sean? Didn’t the beautiful middle-aged woman have a chance to get a boyfriend who didn’t do enough for her? After that, all the secrets one by one of venture investor Anne begin to reveal, and the series becomes more exciting from series to series.
The film shows a person how one wrong choice can permanently destroy his life, and, perhaps, the lives of other people. It is not easy to make the right choice, and even if from the very beginning it seems to be right, then it is worthwhile to think carefully about all sorts of consequences that will certainly wait for the first turn.
Actors and their roles
- Anne – a rich lady who offered Donovan a multi-million dollar amount in exchange for a night with one of them; she is fancy, not afraid to seem strange, since she has long been accustomed to such an attitude; Anne has many secrets that are revealed in the course of the series; she does not like being ruled by her life, since she used to do it herself – Renee Zellweger.
- Lisa Ruiz-Donovan – Sean’s wife, dreams of opening a pharmacological company, but because of financial difficulties, everything goes down the drain; periodically she has periods of depression, spreading to her husband; Lisa desperately needs the money that Anne offers, but does not know what to do – Jane Levy.
- Sean Donovan – Liza’s husband, skeptical about the idea of 80 million proposed by Anne, and does not know how to do better, because otherwise he and his wife will be mired in debt forever, and maybe even divorced; Sometimes Sean behaves aggressively, because the situation deprives him of common sense and pushes him to desperate acts – Blake Jenner.
- Almost all the actors are invited. It was originally conceived, because screenwriter Mike Kelley immediately thought to whom and what role will fall. The disputes were only on minor characters – some of them were revised and as a result a casting took place, where in 1 day they watched and selected new actors.
- After watching the 1st season, viewers were divided into 2 groups: the first ones are confident that it was Zellweger who was able to “pull out” a series with such a weak plot. The second are convinced of the ideality of the script, perfectly selected actors, including the incomparable Renee, and also that even without her, the film would have liked the fans of action-thrillers.
- Jane Levy long rehearsed the scene with tears, what made the rest of the actors laugh. If today it was necessary to shoot the scene where her heroine should cry, she began to cry from the morning before the shooting began. So Levy was preparing for such scenes – she needed concentration. After the season 1, it became known that the actress turned to a psychotherapist for help, who helped her cope with stress.
What/If Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||not announced|
|2x02||Series 2||not announced|
|2x03||Series 3||not announced|
|2x04||Series 4||not announced|
|2x05||Series 5||not announced|
|2x06||Series 6||not announced|
|2x07||Series 7||not announced|
|2x08||Series 8||not announced|
|2x09||Series 9||not announced|
|2x10||Series 10||not announced|
Top 10 Anticipated Netflix Originals of 2019
- Oath season 2 release date
- 3-gatsu no Lion season 3
- 18if season 2
- Lucifer season 4
- A Certain Scientific Railgun Season 4
- Tsurezure Children (Tsuredure Children) season 2
- Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru: Dances with the Dragons season 2
- Prodigal Son Season 2
- The Millionaire Detective Balance: Unlimited Season 2
- Roadside picnic series