Why Women Kill Season 2
On August 16, 2019, CBS launched a ten series project with the loud title “Why Women Kill”, which immediately won the attention of a multimillion-dollar audience. The series tells about the lives of women who lived in different decades, but in the same house. What can connect people who are not even familiar with each other?
When will the series “Why Women Kill Season 2” be released?
The continuation of the dramatic film “Why Women Kill” will appear on CBS in August 2020.
In the fall of 2019, it was decided to start shooting the next season in order to have time to release it on time. It is already known that most of the actors participating in the first season will not appear in the second one. But while it remains a mystery which of the main cast will leave the television series.
One of the main characters is a housewife, whose fate was decided in the 60s. For a long time, Beth Ann naively believed that her brilliant marriage with aerospace engineer Rob would bring her only pleasant emotions. But she soon finds out that her husband is having fun with a waitress from a nearby cafe. In an attempt to save his marriage, Beth Ann becomes the perfect wife. A wife who hopes for a quick death of her husband.
Another story tells of a socialite Simone Grove, whose third marriage fell apart in the 80s. At first, marriage was beneficial for Simone’s husband, since in those years he had to carefully hide his homosexuality. But soon he was bored, and Simone had to learn to act in a different way, more cruel and illegal.
The third story tells about a gorgeous girl who supports the movement of feminists and is a successful lawyer. Since Taylor lives already in our time, then her marriage is very modern. Maintaining free relations with her husband, she lets her charming bisexual friend live in the house. Only the result is too sad for marriage.
The further the family dramas of the three heroines go, the more confusing the story itself becomes. Women want changes in their own lives and over time do not hesitate to provide them, even if their marriage is at stake. And what remains for men? To reconcile or die – after all, none of the women gave them any other way.
Each girl was one step away from betrayal and not one of them could survive it. What do viewers think – why do women kill? The answer to this question they received only at the end of the 1st season, but the most interesting is waiting for them to come. The second season will open new doors for us and tell new stories in which women will continue to destroy those who hurt them…
Actors and their roles
- Simone Grove – socialite; three times married, twice divorced, but the last marriage was unsuccessful, because the husband was homosexual and decided not to hide this anymore; found herself a young lover, but in every possible way dreams of killing her own husband – Lucy Liu.
- Beth Ann Stanton – Rob’s wife; beautiful mistress; smiling, friendly; found out about her husband’s affair and decided to become even more ideal, and when it didn’t help, she focused on thoughts of his murder – Ginnifer Goodwin.
- Rob Stanton – aeromechanic; cheating on a spouse who is exhausted to be an ideal woman for him; he is passionate about the waitress, who reciprocates him; surprised at the change in the behavior of his wife – Sam Jaeger.
- Taylor Harding – Bisexual; Married to Eli, brings a bisexual girlfriend to her house, who eventually begins to sleep with her husband; Taylor herself does not mind having fun in this way – Kirby Howell-Baptiste.
- The project was prepared for display for 10 years. The selection of actors for the main roles was too long, while the producers wanted to invite only famous actors. As soon as Lucy Liu finished shooting in the TV series “Elementary“, she was immediately involved in the project “Why Women Kill”, where she got one of the main roles.
- Previously, the creators of the series worked on a similar project – “Desperate Housewives”, which is still enjoying fabulous success. The last season came out more than 10 years ago, but loyal fans are revising the series to this day. Realizing the profitability of such a project, the creators decided to try this technique again in practice.
- In the series, Ginnifer Goodwin has her hair. Fans are accustomed to the fact that a woman always has a short haircut, and with difficulty they could recognize her favorite actress in a nervous Beth. To grow a small head of hair, Ginnifer took about 4 months. The image of a lady from the sixties fell into her face, which was appreciated even at television awards, nominating the actress at once in several categories.
Why Women Kill Season 2: Release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||August 2020|
|2x02||Series 2||August 2020|
|2x03||Series 3||August 2020|
|2x04||Series 4||August 2020|
|2x05||Series 5||August 2020|
|2x06||Series 6||August 2020|
|2x07||Series 7||August 2020|
|2x08||Series 8||August 2020|
|2x09||Series 9||August 2020|
|2x10||Series 10||August 2020|