Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 2
New York, nineties. Bobby, now known as RZA, decides to assemble a group of talented musicians who may soon become the most popular rap group in history. But first, the guys need to get used to each other and solve personal conflicts. How soon will they turn from street slobs into respected artists?..
When will the series “Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 2” be released?
The story is based on real events and each character is copied from a real person.
The sequel to the TV show “Wu-Tang: An American Saga” is scheduled to air in summer 2021. However, there is no guarantee that the premiere will be postponed to a later date. The reason for this is the coronavirus, due to which the creators of film projects stopped predicting release dates.
The chronicle of the formation of the most popular rap group of our time has long raised many questions from fans. The series “Wu-Tang: An American Saga” opens the veil of secrecy and tells the audience what trials have fallen on the lot of members of the musical group.
Since childhood, Bobby was unlucky – parents constantly sorted out relationships in fights, the mother was even afraid to leave her child alone at home. Closer to 10 years, Bobby moved to his uncle, who immediately outlined his own rules for being in the house. Even leaving a lit lamp for a night was a huge misconduct, for which the boy was physically punished.
Getting older, Bobby was able to free himself from the oppression of an unwanted relative. The guy made new friends, for example, a guy named Sha, whose reputation left much to be desired. Bobby’s main hobby was music. He began to create unique compositions, imposed melodies, but was not at all strong in recitative.
Deciding to hide with Bobby after another business, Sha leaves his gun with him. At this point, friends begin a dialogue, after which Sha unobtrusively begins to rap to the tune of Bobby. Spellbound by such a sight, Bobby offers his friend to engage in crime and start earning money on music.
Sha decides to abandon this venture, citing the fact that making money on music is simply impossible. These events become the starting point in the life of Bobby. Soon, his close friend goes to jail, and no one has enough money for his release on bail. Not only Bobby, but also other guys are trying to find money, while not struggling in the streets, and free a friend.
While Bobby is trying to make a fortune in music, his close friends begin to search for Sha, who is involved in shelling the apartment. How will the guys manage to unite when their interests are so different? Can Bobby teach them how to make money in a legal way and tear them off from drug addiction?
Actors and their roles
- Bobby – a guy who is fond of music; has a large musical installation in the basement of his house; music constantly sounds in his head, which he then projects onto paper, and then creates a unique composition; wants to earn on his hobby and tie up with the sale of psychotropic drugs – Ashton Sanders.
- Sha – a friend of Bobby who turned the wrong way; Sha trades in crime, even ready to go for the kill for the money; possesses a wonderful sense of rhythm and a melodious voice, which allowed Bobby to reveal a talent for recitative in a friend; Sha is secretive, but Bobby does a lot to cover the tricks of his friend – Shameik Moore.
- Dennis – a close friend of Bobby and his mentor; has a high self-esteem; fixated on appearance; angry at Sha for shelling a friend’s apartment, but for the sake of Bobby and his friendship with Sha, he gives time to sort it out; Dennis directs the sale and supply of psychotropic drugs, but soon ends up in jail and everything goes into other hands – Siddiq Saunderson.
- The world premiere took place on September 4, 2019 on the Hulu TV channel, and then all the fans of the “Wu-Tang” group started watching. The audience turned out to be much larger than the creators could have imagined. As a result, the 1st season was watched by more than 15 million registered viewers – and these are only those that official sources were able to calculate.
- Craig Zisk, the director of the cult series “Nip/Tuck”, volunteered to take part in the filming of the biography of “Wu-Tang”. Craig does not hide the fact that he has been passionate about their work for a long time, and to tell the audience the story of the formation of his beloved group seemed to him a great idea. As soon as the recruitment began, Zisk filed his application, and was immediately approved.
- Screenwriter Rodney Barnes has been a producer for the “The Boondocks” series for 9 years, focusing on a black family who moved to a regular neighborhood populated by white people. After the successful completion of the project, Rodney was invited to the series “Wu-Tang: An American Saga”, where his participation has already been extended for the 2nd season.
- Shameik Moore initially auditioned for the role of Bobby. But the directors decided to give him the role of Sha, especially since the guy has perfect vocal skills and good recitative. Ashton Sanders immediately took on the role of Bobby, and was ready to participate in the project only if he could play this particular character.
Wu-Tang. An American Saga Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||summer 2021|
|2x02||Series 2||summer 2021|
|2x03||Series 3||summer 2021|
|2x04||Series 4||summer 2021|
|2x05||Series 5||summer 2021|
|2x06||Series 6||summer 2021|
|2x07||Series 7||summer 2021|
|2x08||Series 8||summer 2021|
|2x09||Series 9||summer 2021|
|2x10||Series 10||summer 2021|
- Pearson Season 2
- Tsurezure Children (Tsuredure Children) season 2
- Annabelle 4
- Akkun to Kanojo / Akkun and His Girlfriend Season 2
- Year of the Rabbit Season 2
- We Are Who We Are Season 2
- Catherine the Great Season 2
- SK8 the Infinity Season 2
- The Righteous Gemstones Season 2
- Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? Season 2