Yellowstone Season 3
Life in Montana is not as simple as it may seem at first glance. The constant struggle for precious acres of land every day unfolds in earnest, because the influential farmer John Dutton, head of the Indian reservation Thomas Rainwater and the owner of the vast territory of Montana Dan Jenkins can not divide the cherished territory among themselves…
When will the series “Yellowstone Season 3” be released?
Continuation of the dramatic series “Yellowstone” viewers will see in June 2020. Just as in previous seasons, the series will be released on 1 episode per week. Thus, the show series will last until August.
From his early years, John Dutton knew the value of money and knew how to earn it, but he could not find a common language with his children. The only daughter Beth hates horses and as soon as the opportunity presented itself, she decided to leave her father’s house and go in search of a better life. In the end, she was lucky to infiltrate a large credit issuing company, where she made a dizzying career at the expense of her tough upbringing.
John’s son, Jamie, did not want to poke around in the dung and constantly spend time riding a horse, so he decided to go his own way. By the age of 30, he managed to build a career as a lawyer and, contrary to his father’s advice, to go into politics. John did not approve of such a desire, but he secretly rejoiced over his son.
Relations with Kayce were harder to build. John hated the indian chosen one of his son. Moreover, Kayce decided to leave his father and settle in a scorned reservation, where he married an Indian girl. Soon, Kayce was born a boy, and John decided to restore the relationship despite past disagreements. Unfortunately, John did not know how cruelly betrayed by his own son.
As the family drama unfolds, other people are constantly trying to invade Yellowstone, which is actually owned by John. Indians or just officials – it does not matter, because Dutton Sr. will fight back each of them. Difficult relationships with children will not always last, because they are all ready to unite in front of a common danger…
Actors and their roles
- John Dutton – head of Yellowstone, has 30 acres of land under his rule; the oldest of the Duttons; he does not get along with children, because he has become accustomed to using too harsh methods in life, even burning with a stigma – Josh Lucas played John in childhood, Kevin Costner – in mature.
- Kayce Dutton – the son of John and his late wife; he served in the Marine Corps, after which he returned to his father, where he soon broke off relations for the sake of a girl from an Indian tribe – Rhys Alterman (as a child), Luke Grimes (as an adult).
- Beth Dutton – the only daughter of John, cruel, sometimes even merciless, clearly goes to the goals; she works as a financier in a large corporation – Kylie Rogers (as a child), Kelly Reilly (as an adult).
- Jamie Dutton – successfully moving up the career ladder, wins the courts, playing the role of a lawyer; slow steps to politics, which is extremely disturbing his father – Dalton Baker (in childhood), Wes Bentley (in adulthood).
- Kevin Costner was surprisingly good at horses, and for the rest of the actors, he had to hire a rider who taught them the basics of horse riding. Kelly Reilly flatly refused to take part in riding, so the story of her character had to be corrected. Then it was decided that Beth hates horses.
- Wes Bentley spent most of his time on make-up – the brilliant lawyer’s haircut was created for about an hour while other actors spent no more than 20 minutes on themselves. Even Kelly Riley with her forelock coped in 15 minutes. Bentley had to come to the shooting an hour earlier than the others.
- Over the past 10 years, the picture is one of the most profound, telling the inside about the lives of agricultural workers. It is in the outside world that people do not think about where meat products come from on their table. The series clearly tells how farmers look at killing animals and other moments.
- In the history of the Paramount Network, the “Yellowstone” series has become the most popular. The first episode was watched by about 3 million people, by the end of the season 1 there were 2 million permanent viewers, and the season 2 was firmly marked with 2.5 million viewers every episode. According to the creators of the series, there was hope for more, but even such traffic pays for all the costs of the project.
- Fans of John’s other children shouldn’t despair that Kayce (Luke Grimes) took most of the time in season 2. As it became known, he will briefly remain the favorite, because the ranch will soon have a new successor. It is unknown whether this is a family member or John decides to rely on a person from the outside, because Kevin’s continued participation in the series has not yet been discussed.
Yellowstone Season 3: Release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||June 2020|
|3x02||Series 2||June 2020|
|3x03||Series 3||June 2020|
|3x04||Series 4||June 2020|
|3x05||Series 5||June 2020|
|3x06||Series 6||June 2020|
|3x07||Series 7||June 2020|
|3x08||Series 8||June 2020|
|3x09||Series 9||June 2020|