The series tells about how difficult it is sometimes to find a common language for people living in the same family. John Dutton could not give his children love and care, but he was more than able to ruin relations with everyone, while making everyone do the way that suits him. As the head of dozens of acres of land, he is tough building a business and treating his own family tough.
“Yellowstone ss 4”: release date, announcement
So far, there is no exact release date for the sequel to the “Yellowstone” TV show. Previous seasons appeared in June 2018, 2019 and 2020, respectively. Season 4, however, will not appear, by tradition, in June. Indeed, due to the coronavirus pandemic, the filming process ended only in the summer of 2021. The premiere of the new season is expected at the end of 2021.
Being a strong spirit, John Dutton pounces on his opponents with savage anger, not disdaining any techniques. But he has worthy rivals in the person of the head of the Indian reservation, who now occupies a high-ranking position in society, as well as the influential businessman Dan Jenkins, who has no less selfish plans for the lands of Montana.
John has children, but there is no understanding in the relationship with them. Maybe he would like to sit with them at the same table and joke on different topics. But such a luxury is beyond him. His own hostile nature does not allow him to break his principles and enjoy the company of children, who, by the way, absolutely do not justify his hopes.
The relationship with his daughter was uneasy, but not depressing either. Beth knew how to take care of her father and could take on his tough character. Having adopted the same traits, she easily found herself a job away from her father’s farm and continued to love him from a distance. Beth hated horses and wanted to never go back to Yellowstone. But the time came, and she was forced to return.
Jamie, Dutton’s son, also did not want to mess with the cattle, as his father did. The struggle for the land did not interest him and he decided to try his luck in jurisprudence. At the same time, it was very successful, because every year his business was getting better and better. As a grumpy old man, John never told his son that he was proud of him, even if he did not follow in his footsteps.
Kayce’s business was not so good financially, but the disregard for his father’s opinion allowed him to be happy in life. With a load of financial problems behind him, he was married to an Indian girl. And the father did not approve of the choice of his son at all. For her sake, Kayce even stopped communicating with John, and later completely switched over to the side of his worst enemies.
Despite such powerful disagreements with children, the Dutton family can unite when they face a common danger. Only Kayce has other plans. Not so long ago he became a father, and John decided to communicate with his son for the sake of his grandson. Will this union be beneficial? What will the other relatives do if the conflict continues between Kayce and his father?
Actors and their roles
- John Dutton – owns the lands of Yellowstone, which is why there are constant disputes between local officials or Indians, who are sure that the lands belong to them; extremely cruel, even when it comes to their own children; is not afraid of general disapproval; wants to be friends with children, but the character does not allowto apologize to them for his harsh behavior – Kevin Costner.
- Jamie Dutton – John’s son; is building a career in law and wants to try his hand at politics; behind his son’s back, John is trying to prevent Jamie from getting into politics and becoming a successful lawyer – Wes Bentley.
- Beth Dutton – the female version of her abusive father; easily goes over the heads of people, builds a business by all available means, including fraud and blackmail; hates horses and the farm; left her father’s house as soon as this opportunity presented itself; in love with one of the men on the farm, but hides sympathy behind a mask of indifference – Kelly Reilly.
- Kayce Dutton – suffered from his father’s cruelty more than others, because he never considered himself his servant; left home, married an Indian girl who bore him a son; needs money, but does not ask his father for it; deep down, he regrets his betrayal, but makes the wrong decision – Luke Grimes.
- Kevin Costner has a long-standing weakness for westerns, which is why his filmography includes more than 10 films and TV series in this style. Many years ago he even won an Oscar for “Dances with Wolves” Western film.
- In real life, Kelly Reilly is much more optimistic about life on the farm. The actress owns the ranch where she lives.
- Luke Grimes thought for a long time about his participation in the project. At first, his character seemed interesting, but eventually the audience’s demand began to subside. And now the directors are forced to come up with a more exciting storyline for him.
Yellowstone Season 4: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|4x01||Series 1||December 2021|
|4x02||Series 2||December 2021|
|4x03||Series 3||December 2021|
|4x04||Series 4||December 2021|
|4x05||Series 5||December 2021|
|4x06||Series 6||December 2021|
|4x07||Series 7||December 2021|
|4x08||Series 8||December 2021|
|4x09||Series 9||December 2021|
|4x10||Series 10||December 2021|