ZeroZeroZero Season 2
The series tells about people who are interconnected by the drug trafficking business. Broken hopes, unsolvable family problems of rich people and other vicissitudes of fate intertwine when money comes into play. But not all drug dealers are rotten enough to value the life of their own family below financial gain…
When will the sequel to the series “Zero Zero Zero Season 2” come out?
The continuation of the criminal multi-part film “Zero Zero Zero” is likely to appear in February 2021, as the actors are already getting ready for the filming of the season 2.
Calabria, today. Don Minu makes an unforgivable mistake in the drug business, and now dozens of former colleagues dream of sticking a knife in his back. A man has to hide from enemies in the forest, in an underground hidden bunker. Only a few people know the whereabouts of Don Minu, including his beloved grandson Stefano. Don Minu does not yet know what his grandson’s plans are.
Meanwhile, Stefano dreams that his grandfather will soon be killed. But there is only bad luck – as an experienced businessman, Don Minu finds a way to atone for his sins before colleagues. He allocates 900 million euros from the budget of his family in order to restore everything that was previously wasted through his fault. So the conflict has exhausted itself, but Stefano has already decided to feed his grandfather to pigs.
Meanwhile, Mexico City has its own drama. A guy named Vampiro works in a special squad dealing with drugs. Vampiro is very devout, often talks about God, listens to various audio recordings where people talk about God and even encourages his workmates to believe in a divine essence and destiny.
The strange collective image of Vampiro does not allow any of the other colleagues to guess that he works for the Don Minu drug cartel. The special squad will soon have to carry out an operation that will be devastating for a cocaine party owned by Don Minu. Vampiro is obliged to keep the goods intact, as well as ensure the traffic of the party.
The real war begins for power, money. Old people do not want to give business to their children, considering them stupid and unworthy. Children believe that old people are far from the current society and they no longer understand what customers need. And while the rich are at the head of business, the peaceful people are forced to suffer. Vampiro knows about such things firsthand, but what is he willing to do?
Actors and their roles
- Vampiro – special forces officer; a believer, while actively promoting his position; the boy died in his arms, whom he tried to console in the last minutes of his life; works for Don Minu; is trying to defuse the squad in which he serves so that the drug batch belonging to Minu can successfully reach its destination – Harold Torres.
- Stefano – the grandson of Don Minu; married, has a son; he values his family very much, but hates his grandfather with all his heart; dreams that his grandfather was eaten by a huge pig, which he asked not to feed specifically, so that it would attack Don Minu’s body; Stefano has too much ambition and little life experience, which can be seen from his impulsive actions – Giuseppe De Domenico.
- Emma – the daughter of a wealthy drug dealer who should take her father’s place after his death; she promised her father never to give her brother drug dealing; Emma wants to pursue a more legitimate business, but her father is against it, since the profits from drugs are ten times greater – Andrea Riseborough.
- The world premiere of the series “Zero Zero Zero” took place in September 2019, but many countries saw it only the next year. It is not known what is associated with such a great run in time, but season 2 is now waiting for many viewers.
- Despite his young age, Giuseppe De Domenico looked great in the series and was able to convey the character of his hero. The actor admitted that, in his opinion, the character has too many complexes, most of which are closely related to the dominance of his grandfather over Stefano.
- One of the directors involved in creating the film was Janus Metz. Many fans of the series know him from the famous series “True Detective”, each season of which is a real event. Ratings of the films shot by Metz are very high. The series “ZeroZeroZero” has a rating 8.2 on the official website of IMDb.
- Andrea Riseborough was forced to dye her hair very often, because her character had a peculiar hairstyle. The shaved dark temples and the white hair in the bob hairstyle made an impression of a well-groomed girl, but Andrea herself was very tormented, because her hair spoiled with terrifying force. During the filming of season 1, the actress dyed her hair 4 times.
ZeroZeroZero Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||February 2021|
|2x02||Series 2||February 2021|
|2x03||Series 3||February 2021|
|2x04||Series 4||February 2021|
|2x05||Series 5||February 2021|
|2x06||Series 6||February 2021|
|2x07||Series 7||February 2021|
|2x08||Series 8||February 2021|
The 10 Most HARDCORE Drug Cartel Movies Ever | Top 10
- Hitori no Shita: The Outcast season 3
- Keppeki Danshi Aoyama-kun season 2
- Next of Kin season 2
- If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord Season 2
- The Rain Season 2
- Hizukuri / Made with fire season 2
- No Guns Life Season 2 / Nō Ganzu Raifu 2
- Ousama Game (King’s game) season 2
- Fire Force Season 2
- Osmosis Season 2